Does the End of Dragons' logo spoil too much?

Heart of Thorns had a dragon surrounded by it's own thorns, which didn't really spoil too much. It's a dragon with thorns.

Path of Fire had a dragon surrounded by a purple wing or tornado thing. Not too spoiler. It's a dragon with purple storm stuff.

A jade colored tide/dragon sitting upon the silhouette of a dragon surrounded by blue water? I love it! At the same time it feels like I got hit with a brick of story telling. Like there's some kind of jade colored sea with some kind of jade dragon keeping a dragon under the tides in the deep blue. There's even blue at the bottom of the logo! It's circular, as if they're nipping at each other's tails. What do you guys think of it? Am I looking into it being symbolic too much?

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Quench.7091 said:how the Jade Wind is kind of similar to how dragon's breath works.Oh, is it? How so?

Each dragon has a unique property to what they do, but one reoccurring theme is the scale of their presence. We've got dragon marks all over the map. A wind that turns a large part of sea into jade sounds reminiscent of what a dragon would be able to do in GW2. When Shiro stole the powers from the Empire of the Dragon, when he died why would the sea turning into jade be the result? Brings up some questions.

Searing, sinking of Orr and Nightfall were similarily large-scale transformation effects, but had nothing to do with Dragons. So was the creation of Crystal Desert. Yes, in all of those cases there was some great power involved (remember, that the whole Shiro affair was a part of Abaddon's plan?), but there are many sources for this in Tyria, not just EDs.Also, the effects of ED transformative abilities may not be as big as you may think - Kralky, for example, could brand only an area in the path of his fligh, he never seemed to have a reach on the scale of the Jade Wind - and his is the most visible effect of that type we know.