How start skimmer collection

i checked my first char that completed pof... didnt get the mail. tried relogging, didnt work.

i know i did pof on a 2nd char as well (to accompany my friend), x yrs ago... did they set it so only the last char that did pof gets the mail? im having to search all my chars now to identify which of them it was, but thats a very weird way to set the unlock

@casualkenny.9817 said:i checked my first char that completed pof... didnt get the mail. tried relogging, didnt work.

i know i did pof on a 2nd char as well (to accompany my friend), x yrs ago... did they set it so only the last char that did pof gets the mail? im having to search all my chars now to identify which of them it was, but thats a very weird way to set the unlock

No - I got it on my first toon that did it. It could be related to some of the server lag. It took a few attempts to get my free gift mailed from the TP

@Randulf.7614 said:

@casualkenny.9817 said:i checked my first char that completed pof... didnt get the mail. tried relogging, didnt work.

No - I got it on my first toon that did it. It could be related to some of the server lag. It took a few attempts to get my free gift mailed from the TP

ah thx for this

i gave up, i'll just wait till tmr when im back from work then

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:You have to log in with a character you've completed Path of Fire with, and visit a major city on that character. Then you'll get the mail. I was confused too, was rushing and logged in with a toon who hadn't finished PoF yet.

So, I have to do ALL PoF again because I delegater that character 1,5 years ago when I went through a chrisis?????

Hehe I have to admit that I never finished the PoF story because it didn't really interest me and neither did the griffon. I'm a little disappointed that to start the collection you have to have completed the PoF story, but at least it will give me an additional reason to finish it now. I will probably wait a while before starting it though considering all of the bugs that have been reported and the mad rush that is likely going on at the moment to get it completed.

@Frostfang.5109 said:

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:You have to log in with a character you've
completed Path of Fire
with, and visit a major city on that character. Then you'll get the mail. I was confused too, was rushing and logged in with a toon who hadn't finished PoF yet.

So, I have to do ALL PoF again because I delegater that character 1,5 years ago when I went through a chrisis?????

Yes yes you do.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:You have to log in with a character you've
completed Path of Fire
with, and visit a major city on that character. Then you'll get the mail. I was confused too, was rushing and logged in with a toon who hadn't finished PoF yet.

Yes yes you do.

That sucks?

@Game of Bones.8975 said:Once you log in with a character that has completed the PoF story-line it will unlock for any character on your account and can be completed by any of them.

Exactly, was about to say this. Only one character per account needs to finish POF. Every other character on the account should then have the mounts in the Equipment window under mounts. This works for gliders too from HOT. Even newbie characters.