Indicator for last autohit

Hey Devs und Community,

is it possible to add an indicator for the last autohit in the game (settings)?

Sometimes in the heat of the fight it is difficult to see when the last autohit is cast.

For some autohits the cast time of the 3rd hit is longer, but not for all of them.

I would suggest to offer a possibility that the cast bar of the 3rd autohit can have a different color than yellow. (e.g. green)

What do you think?

Whilst I like this idea, it only really makes sense for a small % of the community who care about min-maxing their DPS for raids and high level fractals. I would benefit from this because I have started to focus on how I can maximise my DPS but I'd prefer not to have this. I kinda like focusing on the animations.

I cannot see ArenaNet putting any dev. time into this.

Yeah, I agree with you. Not all players pay attention to it, but for those who do, it would be helpful.

I don't see the hit animation very well in raids or events. Because of many effects, other players standing "inside you", scrolled out camera and watching the autohit icon all the time (skill bar) is also difficult.

@Kondor.2904 said:Or at least they could highlight the icon of the 3rd aa chain on your bar in a more distinct way, because some of them are practically the same. Which might be intentional tho to add more complexity to the rotation execution.

this is a good idea.

just give the symbol a special border, e.g. flaming or whatever.

Just something to see that it is now the 3rd AA.