(Suggestion) Scrying pool for "future" Strike Missions bosses

Dunno if this place would be fitting for this instead of the Strike Missions board but here it is. Whoever can change it if I did wrong, please feel free to move the thread.

I wanted to put here a quick idea I just had for future Strike Missions. I think that the mechanics they offer together with the lore that scrying pool could give us an option to fight older bosses from GW1 without needing much context, in the case Anet wants to add new stuff that doesn't necessarily have to be related to present LW release. In some cases it could even help to give a bit more lore to some of those characters.

Just let me put a couple of examples here of what I mean:

• Rotscale, from Prophecies. One secondary boss that would be cool to see again.
  • Confessor Dorian, from Prophecies.
  • Shiro Tagachi, from Factions. Perfect option right before EoD gets released.
  • One of the Afflicted, with other smaller ranked like him, from Factions. Similar to what I said about Shiro.
  • Warmarshall Varesh Ossa, from Nightfall.

There's probably many more people could think about, but those are just some that come to my head on first thought.

Fractals would be ideal in my opinion, but there's just some bosses that don't have enough importance or their original fight was not that big, like Rotscale or the afflicted. I would love to have a Shiro fractal placed on the Raisu Palace but for some reason I don't see that happening. I guess that recreating the Imperial Sanctum and Shiro Tagachi would be possible for a Strike Mission tho.