[Video] WvW Roaming/Etc this August

saerni.2584

Hi all! I'd like to share a project I've been working on this month. Part of it is roaming. Part of it is celebrating the artwork that are the zones across WvW. Part of it is just to celebrate WvW in general, which is not always what you get when you visit the forums. It was a lot of fun to learn some editing to get the video into shape. Hope you enjoy! And thanks for watching :-)

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Best part is I have a friend on an opposing server and we roam and rek the 3rd server groups we come across xD

PS...nice vid...9/10

I spent a while teamed up informally with a good ranger on another server. We didn’t talk or anything we both just understood we could double team the massive third server and get plenty of kills. That was a good week to be in WvW :)

@saerni.2584 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Best part is I have a friend on an opposing server and we roam and rek the 3rd server groups we come across xD

PS...nice vid...9/10

I spent a while teamed up informally with a good ranger on another server. We didn’t talk or anything we both just understood we could double team the massive third server and get plenty of kills. That was a good week to be in WvW :)

We talked (they was on similar class as me and initially wanted tips after we dueled a few times) and its been a blast. Somehow we find a lot of fight when we run together xD