[NA][GoM][PvX] Unity [UNIT] recruiting for all modes and experience levels!

Joshiek.4135

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I’m a 45 year old dad who still laughs when someone farts. I do lots of things, none of them very well. Among those things is playing games. I just came back to GW2 last night, and I’m looking for a place to call home; your post and the interest generated caught my attention.

I have one lvl 80 tempest (I think), and started a new necromancer last night. Not on comms much during the week, but Friday nights and Saturdays, I’m usually able to get things going. I’m interested in trying out all aspects of the game, but am currently on a different world for WvW; if we click, I’m all for transferring.

tl;dr If you’re cool with it, lemme in, man!

Thanks.

@Pfloyd.8635 said:Hey! I’m a 45 year old dad who still laughs when someone farts. I do lots of things, none of them very well. Among those things is playing games. I just came back to GW2 last night, and I’m looking for a place to call home; your post and the interest generated caught my attention.

I have one lvl 80 tempest (I think), and started a new necromancer last night. Not on comms much during the week, but Friday nights and Saturdays, I’m usually able to get things going. I’m interested in trying out all aspects of the game, but am currently on a different world for WvW; if we click, I’m all for transferring.

tl;dr If you’re cool with it, lemme in, man!

Thanks.

I sent you an invite! We are always looking for more WvW too, I think you'll fit right in :)

Hello! I'm a returning player looking for an active guild to do some fun stuff. Id like to start doing fractal and maybe raiding but im still new to this in this game. I have 10+ years of experience in mmo ( WoW, FFXIV).Please send me a message ingame since im not usually on the forum. Thanks!

@Robi.5603 said:Hello! I'm a returning player looking for an active guild to do some fun stuff. Id like to start doing fractal and maybe raiding but im still new to this in this game. I have 10+ years of experience in mmo ( WoW, FFXIV).Please send me a message ingame since im not usually on the forum. Thanks!

Gotcha, thank you.