Experience Scrolls - Pros and Cons

I havnt played in years and recently started playing. I've got a ton of experience scrolls for levels 20,30,40,50,60, a couple 80 boosts. More scrolls than I have alts for.I only have one 80. I guess im trying to figure out the downside of just insta levelling all of these alts to 60 and 80 with scrolls and going through the story-line. The only thing I can tell is the quest rewards going through the story lines will be below my level. At this point, right now I just care about going through the story's on some of these alts.Theres too many pros to list really, but just curious what everyone else thought?

The more higher-level ones you acquire, the more of the lower-level ones you can discard. Seriously, they become completely useless at some point.

And the more characters you have leveled, the less "cons" there are in helping your new character(s) out by using such items. You really only learn to play a profession at level 80 - everything before that is "kindergarten."

@"Ashantara.8731" said:The more higher-level ones you acquire, the more of the lower-level ones you can discard. Seriously, they become completely useless at some point.

And the more characters you have leveled, the less "cons" there are in helping your new character(s) out by using such items. You really only learn to play a profession at level 80 - everything before that is "kindergarten."

ya thats the vibe im getting. most games, insta levelling usually comes with a lot of downsides. this game is a lot different with autoscaling and having the ability to actually learn your abilities better by having them all up front.

The personal story only goes to level 20. Play through that and any Orders that you want to play through if you want the experience of seeing the story. Besides that, use all the leveling items you want because it's just going to be the same story over and over again. You can always play the story again if you want to, but you're not missing anything if you don't.

If you keep one slot empty for now, you can burn through the low level versions to do the level 10 story once per week for a free key. Delete/repeat each week (reset is Monday morning, I believe). Once you run out of level-ups, you can decide whether you want to keep doing that or make a permanent character.