who is the dragon could be from the trailer?

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:The Dragon you see staring into the camera is Kuunavang from GW1: Factions

And the voice (IMO) could be the Mother of Dragons, as mentioned by a dying Kralkatorrik?

Yes, possibly

Or one of the Gods given they are talking about immortality and how the humans settled the land. There's unused plot threads still to piece together involving Lyssa not being mentioned by Balth that they said would eventually pay off (I think). And whilst I usually roll my eyes when someone mentions Lyssa as part of any theory, there is some plausability at least

Or either strand could be played out after the conclusion of this story arc

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:The Dragon you see staring into the camera is Kuunavang from GW1: Factions

And the voice (IMO) could be the Mother of Dragons, as mentioned by a dying Kralkatorrik?

@Ghost Bear.5280 said:Might be Albax talking to Kuunavang.

...or that. ;)

We know it's not Albax. We killed him in Guild Wars 1.

I think the voice sounds suspiciously like Mhenlo, but that's another topic.

@Trise.2865 said:

@Ghost Bear.5280 said:Might be Albax talking to Kuunavang.

...or that. ;)

We know it's not Albax. We killed him in Guild Wars 1.

That is a female's voice and Mhenlo's (which I just listened to to be sure) is definitely male and is voiced by Nolan North - the voice of the human male in GW2

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:We know it's not Albax. We killed him in Guild Wars 1.

I keep forgetting stuff. The last time I played GW1 was ten years ago. ^^

As Randulf stated, it's a female voice, so it could be said "Mother."

I'm pretty sure we didn't kill Albax. I recall no such quest that invloved us killing it

For me Kuunavang talks to the mother of dragons. The "They need me" at the end of trailer sounds like "Mommy is coming my children"

It is not "S" because he was rather mean to all those who sailed on the sea (especially the Canthians who arrived at the Lion's Arch during season 4 and cited by Taimi).

This makes me wonder if Primordus will be addressed at some point. I don't think Primordus is evil, just misunderstood. He doesn't have any sentient minions, just creatures that are more like pilot fish. Sure we have to fight them but I think it's more like fighting antibodies. Primordus mostly moves away from others. I think the Asura and Skritt being driven to the surface was just a byproduct of Primordus moving about to a new resting place. As far as I know Asura or Skritt haven't been taken as minions.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:This makes me wonder if Primordus will be addressed at some point. I don't think Primordus is evil, just misunderstood. He doesn't have any sentient minions, just creatures that are more like pilot fish. Sure we have to fight them but I think it's more like fighting antibodies. Primordus mostly moves away from others. I think the Asura and Skritt being driven to the surface was just a byproduct of Primordus moving about to a new resting place. As far as I know Asura or Skritt haven't been taken as minions.

I always feel like Primordus will face Jormag one day. Jormag obviously is a tricky bad axs.

@JUN YANG.4328 said:

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:This makes me wonder if Primordus will be addressed at some point. I don't think Primordus is evil, just misunderstood. He doesn't have any sentient minions, just creatures that are more like pilot fish. Sure we have to fight them but I think it's more like fighting antibodies. Primordus mostly moves away from others. I think the Asura and Skritt being driven to the surface was just a byproduct of Primordus moving about to a new resting place. As far as I know Asura or Skritt haven't been taken as minions.

I always feel like Primordus will face Jormag one day. Jormag obviously is a tricky bad axs.

That would be a nice end to the Icebrood Saga. Jormag is about to win then Primordus comes in at the last moment to defend Tyria dragging Jormag to another realm. It would be interesting if we found out that the whole reason why Primordus went to the Shiverpeaks is to block Jormag and protect the more populated areas of Tyria.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

That would be a nice end to the Icebrood Saga. Jormag is about to win then Primordus comes in at the last moment to defend Tyria dragging Jormag to another realm. It would be interesting if we found out that the whole reason why Primordus went to the Shiverpeaks is to block Jormag and protect the more populated areas of Tyria.

i perfer it end like this. seriously create all elder dragons as villain made no sense.

@JUN YANG.4328 said:

i perfer it end like this. seriously create all elder dragons as villain made no sense.

I agree because if all Elder Dragons go bad then eventually Aurene would as well. Long after the commander's time but eventually. If one of them is good or at least neutral then there is hope for Aurene.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:We know it's not Albax. We killed him in Guild Wars 1.

I keep forgetting stuff. The last time I played GW1 was ten years ago. ^^

As Randulf stated, it's a female voice, so it could be said "Mother."

I'm pretty sure we didn't kill Albax. I recall no such quest that invloved us killing it

We didn't, we helped a human make peace with Albax in Gw1There is no quest that allows us to kill him or even fight him.Kuunavang is the only major Saltspray we fight and we only fight her to break her corruption and free her.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Dante.1508 said:I'm pretty sure Kuunavang is the mother and this dragon is new, like Aurene.. Bubbles is probably the antagonist in this DLC.It's the voice that talks
to
Kuunavang that seems deeper and older.

I believe people are mistaking the dragon we see in the trailer as Kuunavang which actually i believe is the older deeper voice, the dragon we see might be her child.@hanabal lecter.2495 said:

@Dante.1508 said:I'm pretty sure Kuunavang is the mother and this dragon is new, like Aurene.. Bubbles is probably the antagonist in this DLC.It's the voice that talks
to

It can be the other celestial beings like the turtle, Phoenix etc...

Could be as well.

@Dante.1508 said:

to

I believe people are mistaking the dragon we see in the trailer as Kuunavang which actually i believe is the older deeper voice, the dragon we see might be her child.@hanabal lecter.2495 said:

to

It can be the other celestial beings like the turtle, Phoenix etc...

Could be as well.

I agree that people are making the assumption that it's Kunavang. It could be Shiny, Albax, or some other character all together. "They need me" zooming in on the dragon we see's eyes opening could be interpreted multiple ways. Either a "Call to Arms" opens their eyes and the camera zooms in response to that phrase, or the dragon opening their eyes is the one saying that. Idk.

Given the timing, if you watch closely, it seems more like the latter imo.