Guild ads in LFG

Specially in Raids LFG, there's always at least 6 groups posting an ad for selling raids and/or recruiting members in guilds.

The way I understand "Looking for More" is to find people willing to join a group to go on a Raid. Having these kind of groups adds noise making it harder to find the group you might be interested with.

1. Would I be an as**ole if I report those commanders for LFG Abuse?
  2. Would it be posible to add another LFG category so guilds/sellers can advertise there?

@blackoil.2673 said:Specially in Raids LFG, there's always at least 6 groups posting an ad for selling raids and/or recruiting members in guilds.

well there's a specific section to recruit guild members for:MTOmeBw.png

@blackoil.2673 said:

1. Would I be an as**ole if I report those commanders for LFG Abuse?
  2. Would it be posible to add another LFG category so guilds/sellers can advertise there?

you can try reporting them but i doubt anything would happen, but still you can try :)

raid sellers would post their sales ads in the Raid lfgs for easier visibility to potential customers, however for guilds recruiting members (like say recruiting members for a raid focused guild) they should use the Guild Plaza LFG so you can give that as a reason in your report... but i doubt anything would happen and i guess it's kind of a grey area when they try to recruit in Raid LFG if the purpose of their guild is for raiding for example