Any good Rifle Deadeye PvP build?

Lurana.7506

SA:bot-bot-mid, Trickery: bot-top-mid, DE:top-top-mid. Zerk amu, Scholar runes, separation sigil on rifle. Offset is D/P. Hide in Shadows, Blinding Powder, Shadow Step, Assassins Signet, Shadow Meld.

You camp rifle as much as possible, spam 2 at your target until you have 5 malice, dodge/f2 to stealth for a DJ, thats how you pressure.Whenever you mark/remark your target, for 2.5 seconds you have quickness, your attacks hit twice as hard. Throw in Assassins Signet aswell, and you hit like a truck. Burst only if you think you can land the damage. Don't waste your cooldowns on blocks and reflects.Use a cooldown to get away whenever someone jumps you. If you don't have any left, stop being brave.

D/P is for when you cannot range, or forced to deal with someone (like another thief) in melee. It's just an easier way to turn iniative into combat mobility/stealth.

Hope you enjoyed my guide on how to spam 2, see you in high plat.

@"Lurana.7506" said:Is that build valid? Like do I actually be a worthy part of the team with it? I always felt DE is seen as difficult in PvP

I memed top 100 twice with it. The "difficulty" of deadeye is recognising your opportunities and knowing your limits. Keep key enemy cooldowns in mind, offensive or defensive. Being good at DE is actually only like 10% about deadeye and 90% about knowing every viable PvP build that you can possibly face.