World Boss Rush Rewards

it seams the world boss rush rewards got overwriten so i lost basicaly the last ones .... with the regular boss chest tonic and have now twice the actual once strange because the very first one is still intact can some one unlock at least the endless boss chest tonic for my account plz and put a warning in or something or great at least new items every time? https://imgur.com/a/l2RA6ya

i wonder if its also mixed up with the champ rush chests but i forgot on witch character i had them well lets lock it upother wise i whould apreciate if they unlock Endless Champion Angry Chest Tonic and Endless Boss Chest Tonic on my account or i lost them both for no reason :(

@Jilora.9524 said:

@TatsuKan.5412 said:There is also another problem.Some accounts have the achievs unlocked, but do not have the reward chests.

I have multiple accounts, and 2/3 of them did not get the chests...

Need to log them into a core tyria area and you will get rewards

Already tried.Using the same character, going to LA, ... relog ... nothing worked.

@TatsuKan.5412 said:

@TatsuKan.5412 said:There is also another problem.Some accounts have the achievs unlocked, but do not have the reward chests.

Need to log them into a core tyria area and you will get rewards

Already tried.Using the same character, going to LA, ... relog ... nothing worked.

And each one did at least 1 WB? Mine were sent once I logged into queensdale

seamingly not as shown and addet on the second screen the champ rush rewards are still intact as well for the moment so i know its not much but the endless boss chest tonic is a unique reward and if i could expect it lose it i whould have opened but as showen there was also no proplem and a differentiation between the first rush and the second boss rush id numbers those are also 2 diferent items so i expected the same its not like i ask for currency or something buth i whould apreciate if it gets sorted out and i get the endless boss tonic unlocked

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

yeah i did that also but as said why whould they use the same item identification numbers codes or what ever its caled twice ...this looks like some one found the event repeat button but was to lazy to great new items and simpl replaced the old stuff...so i consdiered it clearly a bug oversighn? miss conseption what everbecaus they are probably more peopl like me out there hoard colected it and not opened it i mean it worked till now so it show there is something wrongbut yeah i wait for answer atm

Note that you need to log into a map where one of the boss battles took place, just not core tyria.When cycling through my characters, my character sitting in Orr near Paga's Waypoint did not trigger it. when I switched to my character at the hidden garden in Mt. Maelstrom, I got the rewards then.So queensdale should also trigger it. But LA probably will not.

@Riesty.9075 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

yeah i did that also but as said why whould they use the same item identification numbers codes or what ever its caled twice ...this looks like some one found the event repeat button but was to lazy to great new items and simpl replaced the old stuff...so i consdiered it clearly a bug oversighn? miss conseption what everbecaus they are probably more peopl like me out there hoard colected it and not opened it i mean it worked till now so it show there is something wrongbut yeah i wait for answer atm

So if I open my old boxes I wont get the old minis only the new one?

@Linken.6345 said:

Good luck.

So if I open my old boxes I wont get the old minis only the new one?

there are no minis(pet) all end chest had tonicsyes if you right klick you can see what is inside the boxesand as statet the second reward chests with the normal infinit world boss tonic (in the 5reward)merged with the new rewards and only show the new tonicas showen on the screenstill waiting for my tike respond but its new patch they are probably busy

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Community_Goal_Reward:_Tier_5_(World_Boss_Rush) it even was now added to the wiki by some one as historical contentbut if this is how it is supossed to bethen why no warning?if they can expect that peopl have to send in now support requestto at least get the unique reward backthen for sure in my opinion and probably some others this is planed wrong missconseption mistake oversighn what ever..and no i don t care about the other rewards it jsut that exklussiv no where else to optain tonic

my free 2 play account had also something od for example even if i unlocked the corresponding living story capter it not included the shards in the rewards or at least it not showed up as content but i couldn t care less because i got the tonic

i mean what happens in the future is it save to asume it gets replaced now over and over again?what with the champ boss rush reward gets it overwriten if they start it again?hey it probably comes back sooner or lateri whould even more like it if the champ rush for one weakis bound to worldvsworldvsworld together with wvwvw more rewards eventor when they whanted to flood wvwvwlet every worldvsworld champ as an addition drop a mystic coin just to crash the price from them back to 1gi don t carebut i care about those unique rewards maybe let the champ token npc sell them for 100 or so champ token each in lion archso even other peopl not active whould get those unique tonic right?

as said they probably simpl great and send us the tonic next weak when they are back at workit whould be more horrific if that overwriting completly erased the tonic from their data as wellbut it seams at least that is not the case https://en.gw2treasures.com/item/91377so lucky for every one who opened it and unlocked but was that about againnever change a runing system o wait ....

@Lonami.2987 said:

Same here, didn't get it in my main account.

Guess we have to wait a few days, and if we still get nothing, contact support.

Still nothing :I.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Just to make sure, on those accounts that did not receive the Chests; did you log into a map that hosted a World Boss in the rotation? It's mandatory to receive the reward(s).

Yup, with multiple characters.

My achievements appeared "already completed" when the event began, with the new chests on them, and I got no reward. My guess is they updated the old achievements, and they weren't reseted properly in some cases, like mine.

I'll wait until tomorrow in case there's a patch or something, and if I get nothing, contact support.

Already sent a bug report a few days ago anyway, so idk if they're aware of the situation.