No sounds...

might be stating the obvious so do any/check:volume mixer, if gw2 was muted anywheredo dxdiag, see if it detects all your audio devices/sound cardstry plugging a usb headset, other audio device see if they workcheck other games and application, play music or watch videos if they have audio/sound outputif you did a os/windows update recently and haven't restart yet do so see if sound comes back.i doubt it's the issue but try updating your audio drivers if all the above don't work

if you've tried all of that, then try contacting support see if there's any more solutions/suggestions they can provide (or wait for others to reply, since they may have a fix in mind that i haven't thought of)... just keep in mind, it'll be kinda hard for other people online to diagnose and pinpoint your particular issue without actually being in front of your computer :)

@Astyrah.4015 said:might be stating the obvious so do any/check:volume mixer, if gw2 was muted anywheredo dxdiag, see if it detects all your audio devices/sound cardstry plugging a usb headset, other audio device see if they workcheck other games and application, play music or watch videos if they have audio/sound outputif you did a os/windows update recently and haven't restart yet do so see if sound comes back.i doubt it's the issue but try updating your audio drivers if all the above don't work

if you've tried all of that, then try contacting support see if there's any more solutions/suggestions they can provide (or wait for others to reply, since they may have a fix in mind that i haven't thought of)... just keep in mind, it'll be kinda hard for other people online to diagnose and pinpoint your particular issue without actually being in front of your computer :)

Thanks for the checklist;)

i am one step closer, if i put my headphones in i hear the game sounds :P

@Sotris.3412 said:i am one step closer, if i put my headphones in i hear the game sounds :P

that's great! if you have audio on your headphones then atleast we can narrow it down to your main/default audio device/soundcard and that it's not the game's fault.

you can try googling around for general trouble shooting for it since it's no longer a game-specific issue, otherwise people here would mostly be repeating the obvious (like: check if your speakers are on or if connected, check if anything's muted, check if your soundcard is set to primary or is not disabled, check if it's being detected by dxdiag, updating drivers, etc. etc.)