outfit suggestion

@lokh.2695 said:Half of those would result in copy right infringement cases ;)

Well just take these designs as inspiration, you have got to be creative. East west fusion maybe? Middle eastern warriors perhaps?Armor set are more or less similar as they are traditional so is considered 'historically accurate'. Nothing infringed.

Is there a way to be notified for new outfit release? I am looking forward to new and exciting gear, armor sets, outfits on the GW2 ecosystem.

@medivh.4725 said:

@"lokh.2695" said:Half of those would result in copy right infringement cases ;)

Well just take these designs as inspiration, you have got to be creative. East west fusion maybe? Middle eastern warriors perhaps?Armor set are more or less similar as they are traditional so is considered 'historically accurate'. Nothing infringed.

Is there a way to be notified for new outfit release? I am looking forward to new and exciting gear, armor sets, outfits on the GW2 ecosystem.

New Gem Store items are listed in the Sticky, "New/Returning Gem Store..." thread. Or on the News Blog.New in-game items are listed in the Patch Notes, News Blog, and/or Wiki.

@Lurana.7506 said:For so long I am wishing for some ragged/worn/adventure like clothing options. We've got so many shiny stuff but I really hope for some good looking armor that looks like you actually travelled and fought in it.

Yes I want the simple ragged kodan cape from bjora paired with ragged street urchin clothes for an artful dodger thief

How about new category for SPEARS and CAPES?

@"Brycar.2651" said:Yes I want the simple ragged kodan cape from bjora paired with ragged street urchin clothes for an artful dodger thiefShortened half capes? Like the one worn by Thor in Ragnarok, can we have that?

We're not having those extravagant spears. Not the ones for fishing; fishing spears are boring. Some of the historic legendary warriors fight on land with spears as well

I believe in replacing less popular weaponry, less popular outfits with more popular ones. That way makes them even more limited edition and up their collect-ability value.

Other suggested additions: the damascus blades, the excalibur, katana, short sword, vintage sword, viking spear axe..... Pretty sure gamers dig in to these sort of stuffs!

@Lurana.7506 said:For so long I am wishing for some ragged/worn/adventure like clothing options. We've got so many shiny stuff but I really hope for some good looking armor that looks like you actually travelled and fought in it.

That would be great. Also weapons that fit that theme. But glowing stuff gets more sales, so this is really unlikely.