Fractal LFG acronyms

Winegum.2395

Ess and lnhb are rewards from the challenge mode version of fractal 100. Ess refers to cosmic essences that people will ask others to ping for them as evidence of experience in that fractal. Lnhb is the title "leaves no Heroes behind" which you get for doing the entire fractal without anyone in your party dying.

P+f just means pots and food, so the group expects you to use consumable buffs.

@Winegum.2395 said:Just got all my ascended gear and tried to join some T4 fractals, but the LFG listings are loaded with unfamiliar acronyms:

• ess
  • hb
  • bs/pbs
  • LNHB
  • p+f

Im guessing hb and bs are healbrand and bannerslave. but I have no idea what the others mean...?

Hb - healbrand, might also be shortcut as hfb for healfirebrand. The alternative to this is qb or qfb for quickbrand/quickfirebrand

Bs/pbs - bannerslave warrior

LNHB - Leaves no Hero Behind title achieved

P+F - potions+food (and usually utility buff)

ESS vs KP might be a regional difference between US and EU since KP is far more common to get used on EU.

@"Cameron.6450" said:Ess and lnhb are rewards from the challenge mode version of fractal 100. Ess refers to cosmic essences that people will ask others to ping for them as evidence of experience in that fractal. Lnhb is the title "leaves no Heroes behind" which you get for doing the entire fractal without anyone in your party dying.

I have one big questionWho are the people who use ess instead of kp?Honestly, I'd be afraid to join people who can't even use the proper lingo ;c

@shejesa.3712 said:

@"Cameron.6450" said:Ess and lnhb are rewards from the challenge mode version of fractal 100. Ess refers to cosmic essences that people will ask others to ping for them as evidence of experience in that fractal. Lnhb is the title "leaves no Heroes behind" which you get for doing the entire fractal without anyone in your party dying.

I have one big questionWho are the people who use ess instead of kp?Honestly, I'd be afraid to join people who can't even use the proper lingo ;c

Probabely NA side never seen it in Eu lfg.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Linken.6345 said:

@Mouse.7382 said:ESS is all we use here in NA. I never see KP.

What do the na people say about kill proof=Kp that you get from raid bosses.Bdeco?

Low kp groups should be fine with that but all depends on the group. If I was making group 500kp and you joined with like 100 dhuum kp and none or <100kp I would ask you to leave. If you joined like 150ko group with some LI/LD W5-6 kp I would say it's fine

@Funky.4861 said:How do you ping more than 1 stack of kp/li? If a comm asks for 300li, do they expect to see 250-50 spammed in chat channel? Also, what is this BT i see in strikes/raids?

Most likely BoonThief

@Fir.7932 said:

@Mouse.7382 said:ESS is all we use here in NA. I never see KP.

What do the na people say about kill proof=Kp that you get from raid bosses.Bdeco?

Low kp groups should be fine with that but all depends on the group. If I was making group 500kp and you joined with like 100 dhuum kp and none or <100kp I would ask you to leave. If you joined like 150ko group with some LI/LD W5-6 kp I would say it's fine

Are you sure you quoted the right person since you dont answer the question at all.

Since for NA players Unstable Fractal Essence got shortened to ESS instead of the universal KP as in an item that drop from only one place and can messure how many times you killed that thing aprox

How would they shorten the diffrent boss decorations from raids?Bdec?

That was the question I asked and you dident even respond to.