No Serial Code with purchase

Hi Support

I tried to buy an alt account today, but I wasn't emailed the serial code. The "thank you page" also didn't contain the serial code for some reason (I have a printed copy).

I tried to put in support ticket, but this was hard without a serial code. The box says I could leave the field blank, but when I did, I got the message in the linked image. Please can you let me know how to contact you about the issue? I bought two other alt accounts fine today.

https://imgur.com/PeAFhrW

Thank you

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Another poster with this issue just typed in a random Serial Key, just so he could submit his/her ticket.

Didn't you help another purchaser which said he/she didn't get any serial code for some time ago here on this site? I believe your answer at that time where something that a new purchase will take some time to go through before buy get a serial code or can access game as a security measure against credit card fraud and that like.

@"Darkk.3018" Did you see any fine print about how serial code will be sent or added to your account (ANet)? Did you check if you have digitally got a serial code added here: https://account.arena.net/login

When you log in you should be able to see all your games (guild war 1 and guild wars 2 and all expansion packs). Can you access this page and download client from this page?

@ShadowCatz.8437 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Another poster with this issue just typed in a random Serial Key, just so he could submit his/her ticket.

Didn't you help another purchaser which said he/she didn't get any serial code for some time ago here on this site? I believe your answer at that time where something that a new purchase will take some time to go through before buy get a serial code or can access game as a security measure against credit card fraud and that like.

@"Darkk.3018" Did you see any fine print about how serial code will be sent or added to your account (ANet)? Did you check if you have digitally got a serial code added here:

When you log in you should be able to see all your games (guild war 1 and guild wars 2 and all expansion packs). Can you access this page and download client from this page?

I did not.

Serial Keys can take some time to arrive, and if they do not arrive, one must contact the CS Team.For this particular thread/issue, the advice was pertaining to said contact with the CS Team.