Superior rune of the Golemancer

The golem does not spawn underwater, but he is clearly design to be able. If the player go underwater after the golem spawn on the ground, the said golem will follow without any trouble or glitch. He even have a full set of skill and underwater animation.

Also the golem use to drop from the sky when he was spawn. Dont know if its a bug that hes doesnt anymore, but its was cool and would like to see this animation return. Its was way more immersive and badass.

I know its not a popular rune, but as an engineer golemancer, I needed to make those bug known. Please anet fix it! I beg of you! Still tho thank for the wonderfull change you made to this rune. Having a perma golem is a dream come true!

@Makuragee.3058 said:The golem does not spawn underwater, but he is clearly design to be able. If the player go underwater after the golem spawn on the ground, the said golem will follow without any trouble or glitch. He even have a full set of skill and underwater animation.

Also the golem use to drop from the sky when he was spawn. Dont know if its a bug that hes doesnt anymore, but its was cool and would like to see this animation return. Its was way more immersive and kitten.

I know its not a popular rune, but as an engineer golemancer, I needed to make those bug known. Please anet fix it! I beg of you! Still tho thank for the wonderfull change you made to this rune. Having a perma golem is a dream come true!

Quick question do you have a golemancer rune on your aqua breather aswell?

@Linken.6345 said:

@Makuragee.3058 said:The golem does not spawn underwater, but he is clearly design to be able. If the player go underwater after the golem spawn on the ground, the said golem will follow without any trouble or glitch. He even have a full set of skill and underwater animation.

Also the golem use to drop from the sky when he was spawn. Dont know if its a bug that hes doesnt anymore, but its was cool and would like to see this animation return. Its was way more immersive and kitten.

Yep! I even double check before posting, just in case.

@Makuragee.3058 said:

Weird i used to have these runes and it used to spawn underwater. I wonder if the ogre runes with the rock dog still do.

@Dante.1508 said:

Weird i used to have these runes and it used to spawn underwater. I wonder if the ogre runes with the rock dog still do.

Its use to indeed! It stoped working when they did the big rune rework/update

@Makuragee.3058 said:

Well that sucks that literally makes the last part of the runes useless underwater.

@Dante.1508 said:

Well that sucks that literally makes the last part of the runes useless underwater.

Excatly! Since its my rune of predilaction, (Yes yes I know, its not the best one, far from kt, but its a golem!!!! :3 ) and they seem to want more underwater content thats why I point it.

@Makuragee.3058 said:

Excatly! Since its my rune of predilaction, (Yes yes I know, its not the best one, far from kt, but its a golem!!!! :3 ) and they seem to want more underwater content thats why I point it.

I just noticed yesterday my Engineer is using these, thanks for the heads up on the underwater aspect.