Warrior needs a buff

Warriors need a buff. Core warrior is garbage. Berserker is garbage. Spellbreaker is only thing viable and its not even 4.5 or higher in rating wise on Metabattle.Aint even a Berserker build on metabattle.

Buff berserker. You look at guardian, Dragonhunter, its pretty dang good. Other professions have pretty much every single version of it meta. Warrior just has spellbreaker and its not even good.Buff core, BUFF Berserker seriously.

How do you have a title, BERSERKER, and its not even meta in PvP? smh

• Like 1

Nah Warrior itself need only a little bit more love i gues. For example ....

Bring damage back Damage to Warriors CC skills. (only low dps, something like "Bull's Charge" = 1-2k damage (critical hit)).This should be the Special thing of why you using Warrior ( Guardian got Aegis, Thief got Stealth special attacks, Mes got clones, Necro got a second Life bar and Barrier, Ele got Elements (with mutch dodges i gues), Rev got its Heroes, Engi its Kits.... so why Warrior not Damage on cc?)

Then for the love of Defence ... bring "Defy Pain" back into a usefull skill (bring it maybe on 90 seconds cd)..... that would be the moment when Berserker will maybe see a use in the meta.

For Spellbraker i would say just reduce the Daze from "Full Counter" back to 0,5 seconds (cause the 2 seconds Daze is just pretty toxic design) BUT Buff its dps back to a 2-3k (critical hit) Damage lvl.

Warrior utilities are sad and incomplete. Warrior weapons feel sad and incomplete as well. Warrior feels like a class that's stuck in Vanilla and has been neglected by the developers. This isn't just from a PvP perspective, this is from ALL game modes imo. Sure, berserker is fine in PvE, but that's...it.

Sustain wise they are pretty garbage atm. I think their damage is allright though. But i find it laughable how my Berserk warri in berserk mode has Less armor as my full zerk thief,and no sustain to back the loss of armor up. Its burst and die. Havent really touched Core warri but the most succes i had with warri was on Condi tank myself,just as everyone else.

Yall be talking about Spellbreaker, see thats the thing, Spellbreaker isn't even a GREAT or META build on MetabattleEvery other profession does mutliple great things and once Spellbreaker becomes good at one thing, everybody cries.

To be honest I don't care about Spellbreaker, that build is terrible (hence not a GREAT or META build).I'd like to see Berserker become good again and maybe core warrior too.How do you name a class Berserker and its not even any good?This is what I expect when I hear Berserker Warrior

Now that is what I call a warrior,when someone sees us they should KNOW... HERE COMES THE PAIN

Guardians core is great or meta, the dragonhunter is great or meta, the firebrand is great or meta.Necro core, great or meta, Necro Scourge great or meta, Necro reaper Great or meta.

..Then you have Warrior, Warrior ANY = No meta, No great, Spellbreaker is good, Berserker... They didn't even get considered they terrible.How do you have all these other professions, GREAT OR META builds. Then you have Warriors, Not great at anything and not meta at anything. See a warrior on your team? USELESS. Playing a Warrior? USELESS. How come you not playing META or GREATS? This is Gold tier, you need to be playing the best. Why is this guy playing a Warrior, does he not KNOW that Warriors are not GREAT and ARE NOT META according to Metabattle??!?! smh, there goes my mmr.MakeWarriorsGreatAgain

Good should be good enough though right?NBA team this year, Golden State Warriors, they missing their Meta players. They have a lot of good players, because to be in the NBA you gotta be good right?WRONG, you gotta be GREAT or META. Thats why they the worst team in the league right now.Warriors got 3 types, core, berserker, and spellbreaker. Only one is Good. And yall know if you aint GREAT or META, you going to be one of the worst players in the PvP season right now.Berserker, they didn't even make it to the NBA, thats how bad they are.BUFF The crap outta these guys seriously.Make em a hard counter to power rangers.

@"uberkingkong.8041" said:Yall be talking about Spellbreaker, see thats the thing, Spellbreaker isn't even a GREAT or META build on MetabattleEvery other profession does mutliple great things and once Spellbreaker becomes good at one thing, everybody cries.

To be honest I don't care about Spellbreaker, that build is terrible (hence not a GREAT or META build).I'd like to see Berserker become good again and maybe core warrior too.How do you name a class Berserker and its not even any good?This is what I expect when I hear Berserker Warrior

Now that is what I call a warrior,when someone sees us they should KNOW... HERE COMES THE PAIN

Guardians core is great or meta, the dragonhunter is great or meta, the firebrand is great or meta.Necro core, great or meta, Necro Scourge great or meta, Necro reaper Great or meta.

..Then you have Warrior, Warrior ANY = No meta, No great, Spellbreaker is good, Berserker... They didn't even get considered they terrible.How do you have all these other professions, GREAT OR META builds. Then you have Warriors, Not great at anything and not meta at anything. See a warrior on your team? USELESS. Playing a Warrior? USELESS. How come you not playing META or GREATS? This is Gold tier, you need to be playing the best. Why is this guy playing a Warrior, does he not KNOW that Warriors are not GREAT and ARE NOT META according to Metabattle??!?! smh, there goes my mmr.MakeWarriorsGreatAgain

Good should be good enough though right?NBA team this year, Golden State Warriors, they missing their Meta players. They have a lot of good players, because to be in the NBA you gotta be good right?WRONG, you gotta be GREAT or META. Thats why they the worst team in the league right now.Warriors got 3 types, core, berserker, and spellbreaker. Only one is Good. And yall know if you aint GREAT or META, you going to be one of the worst players in the PvP season right now.Berserker, they didn't even make it to the NBA, thats how bad they are.BUFF The kitten outta these guys seriously.Make em a hard counter to power rangers.

Surely this is satire, right?

Too little too late.

I have quit spvp and I'm NEVER looking back.

Here's the stone cold truth that's going to cheese people off: this community cannot handle warriors. Period. If we get buffed near the level of revenant, guardian or necro, people will freakin riot. People will whine, "too much sustain!" "too much damage!"...It's like...you can't win.

Honestly...when was the last time warrior was ever near the top except for a brief period during the HoT days? Otherwise, it's just a mid-level class. Here's the thing...warrior has limited specs that are effective in spvp, you just have to be really skilled to pull them off. And to tell the truth...you'll get LESS than the effort you put in. That's why people switch to revenant, guardian or necro. People are lazy and they want to win and get carried.

I've invested 5 years into this class. Of course...that was back when I cared about being "competitive" in this thing. Now, I'm just shaking my head at people expecting good pvp in MMOS...

Meh...I'm just shooting my mouth off at this point. Carry on! I have better spvp games to play!

@"JTGuevara.9018" said:Too little too late.

I have quit spvp and I'm NEVER looking back.

Here's the stone cold truth that's going to cheese people off: this community cannot handle warriors. Period. If we get buffed near the level of revenant, guardian or necro, people will freakin riot. People will whine, "too much sustain!" "too much damage!"...It's like...you can't win.

Honestly...when was the last time warrior was ever near the top except for a brief period during the HoT days? Otherwise, it's just a mid-level class. Here's the thing...warrior has limited specs that are effective in spvp, you just have to be really skilled to pull them off. And to tell the truth...you'll get LESS than the effort you put in. That's why people switch to revenant, guardian or necro. People are lazy and they want to win and get carried.

I've invested 5 years into this class. Of course...that was back when I cared about being "competitive" in this thing. Now, I'm just shaking my head at people expecting good pvp in MMOS...

Meh...I'm just shooting my mouth off at this point. Carry on! I have better spvp games to play!

It's because warrior has relied on cheese to win this entire games existence. It's not warriors players fault, it's the skills teams.

Warrior has potential to be a great, fun, interactive class for everyone involved. Yet the effort isn't put into making it that by the skills team.

is it going to happen tho?warrior has been completely relying on being over buffed to be meta and is nerfed quickly.the rest of the skills are crap that's why warrior can and only play side node, because the skills are crap and don't allow them to team fight/gank/support properly in high end matches SINCE CORE.

@TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

@uberkingkong.8041 said:Let me translate it for the rest of you guys:Warrior, Berserker, Spellbreaker doesn't smash enemy 100-0 when I smash keyboard with face. Warrior bad. Warrior unplayable. Pls buff. Me don't want think, me want smash. Smash is good. Good balance weak, smash face on keyboard stronk.

No need to thank me.

Go look at Metabattle, Warrior isn't Great nor Meta. Idk what the deal is with you.

@felix.2386 said:is it going to happen tho?warrior has been completely relying on being over buffed to be meta and is nerfed quickly.the rest of the skills are kitten that's why warrior can and only play side node, because the skills are kitten and don't allow them to team fight/gank/support properly in high end matches SINCE CORE.

Yeah it's pretty sad. Berserker should be a team fighter like reaper instead it's a meme.

I think war just needs a little shove while engineer needs a little shave and it will be in a decent spot.

A buff to might generation would do it or a buff to how much MMR heals.

Reckless should be blockable. I don't know if people get it but being unblockable is a nerf for warriors. It would make aegis a nonissue.

If flashbang and EE got it's due then warrior could easily go toe to toe with Holo on the side nodes.

TLDR: Small damage and sustain buff and a meaningful nerf to Holo = Decent warrior times

Don't take it mad but warrior were the definition of 3 in 1 skills. Mean I clic and it did multiple strong effects each clics.4k old bullcharge = 1 evade + 1 hard CC + mobility + damage spike.2k5-> 4k old Reckless dodge = old mesmer clone death on steroïds (traits who get removed gutting a third of mesmer gameplay because of cheese.). => main damage output when facing goku or boyce.Old berserker Head butt = same as old bullcharge = breakstunt + hard CC + damage + jump.

Don't know if you understand some classes had to perform a 4 to 5 actions combo to do the same result as war prepatch.

Mean now war have to choose between sustain or damage and can't have the two in the same build which is the goal of the last big rework and what every spec should be.