[PvP/WvW] Screens of my highest crits. How about you guys?

Shroud.2307

I like big numbers so I have a folder of screen caps filled with them. Here are some of the biggest ones. Most are pre-nerf, I doubt if most of these numbers are still achievable.

How about you guys? Any screens or stories of hitting or being hit for a ridiculous number? Would love to see some pictures, videos or just read some funny stories.

DISCLAIMER
I don't care what my opponent was wearing, what level they were, what the conditions were, etc. I'm just sharing some funny screen caps, that's all it is. I know people on this forum have a tendency to read in to things that aren't written so please don't make this in to something it's not.

8k Mind Wrack pre-nerf courtesy of "Ouch", the ugly Asura Mesmer.gPu1hcG.jpg

Malicious Backstab pre-nerfBCk9Eog.jpg

Deathstrike pre-nerfwdxSRuR.jpg

Eviscerate pre-nerf, not on a player but one of the highest crits I've landed in WvWYmr008u.jpg

Executioner's Scythe pre-nerfDTCsO1t.jpg

Final Thrust10Nklbo.jpg

Life Blast. Very old from the Golem event. There was an exploit that allowed people to gain a massive increase in damage which a lot of people were doing. This was pre-HoT.wPbRWsB.jpg

Gravedigger pre-nerf. Again not on a player, but this is the single highest crit I've landed in WvW even if it was on a Tower Lord.w1OK4cg.jpg

Gravedigger pre-nerfbDEh6uk.jpg

Maul pre-nerfQ2IdEOg.jpg

Spinal Shivers pre-nerfkAXXSFr.jpg

True ShotlWg02vZ.jpg

Winter's Bite pre-nerftaA1mG4.jpg

@Blocki.4931 said:I don't have a screenshot, but I remember hitting somebody for 25k once with Hammer 2 in WvW as a Warrior. I have no idea how that even happened. Must have been near perfect conditions.

I could believe it, that skill can hit super hard. 25k is pretty insane, I don't think I've ever seen it go higher than like 15k myself, but I definitely know it's capable.