[NA][GoM][PvX] Unity [UNIT] recruiting for all modes and experience levels!

Joshiek.4135

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zephyradosa.6754 said:Hi! I'm a returning player. I've got a couple hundred hours under my belt, and I still feel like a newbie, so I could use some help on some things. I might only have a couple hours on the weekdays, so I'm not sure if I will be able to join in on all your activities. Are any of them mandatory?

Hi! :) None of our events are mandatory, they're more like something people wanted to do so we set a day and time for it.update: I sent you a guild invite~ hope to meet you in game soon ^-^

I am a returning player and interested in your guild.

About Me:

• Played during beta and for a couple years after launch, but stopped playing to focus on school (university).
  • Currently on NA-Maguuma, but willing to transfer for WvW fun times.
  • Available from 7-10PM most weeknights and sporadically on the weekends.
  • My favorite and main class is an Elementalist (Weaver, though looking to train Tempest), next favorite is my Guardian (Dragonhunter)
  • Immediate goals are catching up on story content, leveling masteries, and collecting hero points.
  • Long-Term goal is crafting the Legendary Meteorlogicus. (need 600g + clovers, have precursor and Gift of Mastery)
  • IRL, 30 yo male, software and hobbyist game developer.

@Shiganaru.2816 said:I am a returning player and interested in your guild.

About Me:

• Played during beta and for a couple years after launch, but stopped playing to focus on school (university).
  • Currently on NA-Maguuma, but willing to transfer for WvW fun times.
  • Available from 7-10PM most weeknights and sporadically on the weekends.
  • My favorite and main class is an Elementalist (Weaver, though looking to train Tempest), next favorite is my Guardian (Dragonhunter)
  • Immediate goals are catching up on story content, leveling masteries, and collecting hero points.
  • Long-Term goal is crafting the Legendary Meteorlogicus. (need 600g + clovers, have precursor and Gift of Mastery)
  • IRL, 30 yo male, software and hobbyist game developer.

Great, we'd love to have you :) I've sent your invite out.