Merchandise Recommendation: Plush Aurene Backpack - RL

Darbii.5134

As a child of the 90's, I recall back to when we had plushie backpacks. They were very popular when I was in the 5th grade or so, and they've made their return several times since.

I think it would be absolutely awesome to rekindle that nostalgia with a plushie Aurene backpack! I'm sure many others would be interested in this as well.

Additionally, I'd love to see some of the in-game hats as merchandise in real life too! Winter is coming!

@Fenom.9457 said:Definitely it would be cool to see skins in game made into actual merch. Though I’m more interesting in things like legos, action figures, or even more pops

I respect that people want more of the actual toys, though admittedly, I'm exhausted of POPs. I'm more of a soft-material kind of person, so I love shirts, plushies, though I do love LEGO, and stuff of that nature.

@Darbii.5134 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:Definitely it would be cool to see skins in game made into actual merch. Though I’m more interesting in things like legos, action figures, or even more pops

I respect that people want more of the actual toys, though admittedly, I'm exhausted of POPs. I'm more of a soft-material kind of person, so I love shirts, plushies, though I do love LEGO, and stuff of that nature.

There’s only 3 pops, though I assume you mean in a general sense since there’s a bazillion of them lol. And I feel you, I got a GW2 shirt a few years back and I still love it and eventually when I’ll get more. But more than anything I’d want legos as I’m a huge LEGO fan already

@Fenom.9457 said:

There’s only 3 pops, though I assume you mean in a general sense since there’s a bazillion of them lol. And I feel you, I got a GW2 shirt a few years back and I still love it and eventually when I’ll get more. But more than anything I’d want legos as I’m a huge LEGO fan already

Oh yes, I meant in general. I have several because people have bought them for me. I don't really care for them. However, I'd collect the Harry Potter ones because I'm a rabid HP fiend, but instead I chose to collect the Lego version instead.

I just bought a gift for my husband off the merchandise page, and bought myself one of the Aurene pins (I collect pins). I definitely want to pick up a shirt or 10, lol.

@Darbii.5134 said:

Oh yes, I meant in general. I have several because people have bought them for me. I don't really care for them. However, I'd collect the Harry Potter ones because I'm a rabid HP fiend, but instead I chose to collect the Lego version instead.

I just bought a gift for my husband off the merchandise page, and bought myself one of the Aurene pins (I collect pins). I definitely want to pick up a shirt or 10, lol.

I have a few of some of my favorite franchises I just couldn’t skip, the 3 guild wars included. But yeah you’re better off with LEGO. Especially HP because the castle sets connect! And they just released a giant diagon alley set