Holo smith and scrapper flamethrower.....so Engi....new Rev?

Luclinraider.2317

Seeing a ton of scrapper flame throwers running around, and although I mainly play DE Rifle (I know its bad but I love it), so I can try and keep my range. My melee buddies are saying its impossible to fight against.That mixed with Holosmith generally being considered Tier S and possibly the strongest class in the game right now....is Engi is position for a nerf next patch?I personally still think Soul Beast is the dumbest class...but again...im super range...so their ability to blow people up in under 2 seconds with One Wolf Pack/Sic'Em/Quickening Zeph....and pretty much anything longbow related is just annoying. DE is supposed to be some big sniper rifle but we deal about 1/10 of the damage as a Longbow Soul Beast....that string arm must be jacked lol.What do you guys think? Is engi the next one on the chopping block? I still hear alot of Rev (condi and power) and Firebrand hate?

I can agree that flamethrower scrapper was overtuned since the nerfs in february, and GRENADES (holosmith) as well ofc

The recent changes that were meant to improve the quality of life of scrappers just completely removed the kiting counterplay that was possible vs. flamethrower, because now you can trigger tonnes of superspeed almost for free

That on top of the fact that the damage coeff of FT and grenades is absurd and remained unnerfed. Personally I've enjoyed rerolling as scrapper in late nights because of the extremely intuitive gameplay and to relax from all the stress as holo since at least FT has stability.

We'd be fine if its damage was turned down a little notch. and PLEASE grenades. Almost every ability in the game got its damage nerfed and grenades staying like they were in February simply meant a 33% damage BUFF. Bad players are getting carried just by abusing grenades, it's hideous. Anet pls stick to ur philosophy, it's awesome AND IT WASNT APPLIED ON LICH FORM, GRENADES, and pls playerbase mention other things that weren't even touched in their dmg coeffs.