Returning player looking for social/roleplay - irl drama free play

Beren Deusvult.4582

I've been a casual player since the original EQ first came out. I haven't maxed in any games. I would like to return to GW2 for casual play and a light social/roleplay atmosphere. Are there any servers or guilds that are best for this?

ps. I'm a 55 year old man who has been playing D&D since the late 70s. I'm frustrated with the current state of my RPG life and looking for a fix. :)

@Beren Deusvult.4582 said:I've been a casual player since the original EQ first came out. I haven't maxed in any games. I would like to return to GW2 for casual play and a light social/roleplay atmosphere. Are there any servers or guilds that are best for this?

ps. I'm a 55 year old man who has been playing D&D since the late 70s. I'm frustrated with the current state of my RPG life and looking for a fix. :)

Hi Beren,

OLDE is a new guild based on the NA Ferguson's Crossing server. We have both NA & European members and we are a mature guild. I am 58, ages range from 60+ to mid 20's. Whilst we do not roleplay we do chat and communicate through Mumble voice chat when we are playing. At present we are mostly PvE but hope to expand into the other areas of the game. We are very laid back and relaxed. We aim to have Saturday as our main day of play at the moment. Both Sto (guild leader and American) and myself (recruiter and in the UK) have a beer Saturday session of normally 5+ hours. We start at about 7-8pm GMT and play through. If you need to world map and pick up POI's, Hero Points etc then Sto is your man and can help as he knows the world like the back of his hand.

You don't say if you are on an NA or EU server but ideally you need to be on an NA server. If we sound like the guild for you then it is possible to transfer over to NA and Ferguson's Crossing is busy at most times of the day and night.