Need tips for claiming Guild Hall

Isacc.8015

@Randulf.7614 said:Get 3 more people

That sounds facetious, but if you ask around you will get volunteers. People are pretty helpful at coming to the aid of those capping a Hall. Two is (almost) impossible due to the time limit unless you are extremely skilled

@Infusion.7149 said:^ As Randulf said, just get friends to help out. If you don't have anyone to help you there's always LFG.

I'll see if I can get a few other friends to help out, main reason why I didn't in the first place is mostly cause half of them rarely play GW2, aside from me and my brother.

@AliamRationem.5172 said:If on NA hit me up. We should be able to get it done.

I'm not verse on the acronyms but I am guessing you meant the North America servers?

@Isacc.8015 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Get 3 more people

That sounds facetious, but if you ask around you will get volunteers. People are pretty helpful at coming to the aid of those capping a Hall. Two is (almost) impossible due to the time limit unless you are extremely skilled

@Infusion.7149 said:^ As Randulf said, just get friends to help out. If you don't have anyone to help you there's always LFG.

I'll see if I can get a few other friends to help out, main reason why I didn't in the first place is mostly cause half of them rarely play GW2, aside from me and my brother.

@AliamRationem.5172 said:If on NA hit me up. We should be able to get it done.

I'm not verse on the acronyms but I am guessing you meant the North America servers?

NA means North America in this context, yes