Herald Dps PVE!

DzT.8127

@Buran.3796 said:

@"ButterPeanut.9746" said:

Nothing you said applies to the comment/question. My point was the post is about end game PVE dps, and you commented about solo gameplay and fighting other players....

No. His question is "when the Herald dps is going to have some attention?, because is lacking in raids" and my answer is "probably never". My answer is not related to any game mode in particular; Herald is past water and doesn't move mill; efforts into buffing Rev dps will probably arrive in the next spec. Also, what's your answer to his question, because BzT arleady knowns my answer and what do you think about my answer, but not your answer!

I still don't think you know what I commented on. Here's a copy/paste.

Playing solo. Herald can endure figths that Renegade can't. Herald can win figths that even Mirage (before the evade and cc damage nerf) couldn't.People just play hurry, like the game were they job. Playing alone and seing so many bots one becomes aware that the time to kill isn't everything...

Oh well, not worth arguing any longer. I don't think herald DPS needs any attention in a critical fashion.

@Buran.3796 said:

@"ButterPeanut.9746" said:

Nothing you said applies to the comment/question. My point was the post is about end game PVE dps, and you commented about solo gameplay and fighting other players....

No. His question is "when the Herald dps is going to have some attention?, because is lacking in raids" and my answer is "probably never". My answer is not related to any game mode in particular; Herald is past water and doesn't move mill; efforts into buffing Rev dps will probably arrive in the next spec. Also, what's your answer to his question, because BzT arleady knowns my answer and what do you think about my answer, but not your answer!

It is kinda of implied though from OP post that it is regarding group PvE.

In any case, yes herald needs buffs in PvE. Both power, condi and support. It does not successfully perform in any role.

Or, rework the legend to be a true support legend. And Let renegade be our one for the moment hybrid/dps options? Like I Feel as thought glint should be built to synergize with jalis/ventari and not shiro or mallyx. For one it fits her nature to do so; And besides that I Feel like while cool Id rather have a strong healing/support/cc legend in glint to fill the role better than renegade. Renegade is good but it makes for a better power dps/condi dps imo.

@choon.6308 said:

@DzT.8127 said:

@choon.6308 said:Power Glint with s/s is in a great place atm. You probably just never figured out the right way to play it. You either don't use Glint or your gear is lacking in crit chance, wrong traits etc. I consistently outdps many many accepted meta class specs. But I hope they command you your wish, I don't mind being even more op :)

im using berserker gear and i got 100% crit with the Rolling Mists trait. The dps is just nowwhere near Dragonhunter/Weaver/Holosmith.. and ye i was not using dragon stance. but dwarf stance with Assasin stance. ill try dragon with Assasin.

There you go, using Shiro or dwarf in Herald results in garbage dps. Like I said and this applies to literally any class and spec, practice makes perfect. Figure out your traits, skills and work on your rotation. When I was a newbie herald, I wasn't even using the consume skills on Glint, I look back at how noob that was :) Herald dps is amazing imo, I got people constantly asking me my build etc.

Your going to have to provide a log or at least any credible info for me to believe this.

Or look at our energy system again?I think I recall we had a thief like system for our utility, using energy and not CD (which was a bit broken, like some thief ability).

I mean both normal abilities and utility uses energy and CD, again maybe lower CD? Looking at other professions not really.

So I would like to see them go back to our normal abilities just having CD as for other profession, and our utilities being the theif like energy-management game.Or yeah IDK something different.

@Thornwolf.9721 said:Or, rework the legend to be a true support legend. And Let renegade be our one for the moment hybrid/dps options? Like I Feel as thought glint should be built to synergize with jalis/ventari and not shiro or mallyx. For one it fits her nature to do so; And besides that I Feel like while cool Id rather have a strong healing/support/cc legend in glint to fill the role better than renegade. Renegade is good but it makes for a better power dps/condi dps imo.

For PvE, Does it provide quickness, alacrity or 25 might for a group? No. Renegade does. It is extremely unlikely that they would give herald The ability to stack 25 might and quickness for a group, since renegade provides alacrity and 25 might. Herald will never be support in PvE. Same goes for any future elite line for rev. It is extremely unlikely that one class will have 2 support builds and be able to provide all 3 boons. Healing doesn’t matter much.

PvP.. it could. Maybe if the boon intensity increased, and more healing? Personally, I think the reason why rev fails at healing role in PvP has little to do with the elite lines. It is core that has issues.

It could be nice though if they give herald the ability to stack 25 might, for 5 players in PvE, While playing dps and a bit more on the boon duration extension for allies. This could give herald a role. Also, still needs a bit more damage, both power and condi.