Build: 105843 Error Code: 58:11:5:535

Currently experiencing the same issue. I was just leaving a story mission zone and was met with a connection error and booted from the game. Tried logging back in and got Error Code: 58:11:5:535

I've restarted my PC and router, ran the game client as Administrator, added the GW2 game client to the list of apps that I permit to bypass firewalls, I even disabled all firewalls temporarily and closed any other applications/software that may interfere with the connection - none of those worked.

EDIT: the game has decided it can log me back in again. I just bought this game about about a week ago, I really hope these connection errors aren't going to be a common occurrence.

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

@Viger.1347 said:EDIT: the game has decided it can log me back in again. I just bought this game about about a week ago, I really hope these connection errors aren't going to be a common occurrence.

Unfortunately you better get used to it.

Heh, well you're not wrong. I'm lurking the forums now as I've just had a string of multiple disconnects within the last 30 or so minutes and I've given up at this point.

@Viger.1347 said:

@Viger.1347 said:EDIT: the game has decided it can log me back in again. I just bought this game about about a week ago, I really hope these connection errors aren't going to be a common occurrence.

Heh, well you're not wrong. I'm lurking the forums now as I've just had a string of multiple disconnects within the last 30 or so minutes and I've given up at this point.

Same here

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

Same here

I can't really wrap my head around these connection errors. It's as if the server just randomly decides which players it wants to boot once it hits a certain threshold in whatever category. I've done everything I can to maintain a stable connection as suggested by Arena Net themselves. They seem to be quite adamant that these random connection issues are on the player's end and not theirs. I've got no reason to believe that at all.

@Viger.1347 said:

Same here

I can't really wrap my head around these connection errors. It's as if the server just randomly decides which players it wants to boot once it hits a certain threshold in whatever category. I've done everything I can to maintain a stable connection as suggested by Arena Net themselves. They seem to be quite adamant that these random connection issues are on the player's end and not theirs. I've got no reason to believe that at all.

Had that for 8 years. Better get used to that too.

@Viger.1347 said:

Same here

You contacted the Tech CS Team, and that's what they told you? Or, you are going by the generic, used-for-many-many-errors error message.If the later, I would not put much stock in it. For a more precise explanation, check the Wiki (Error Codes).

Good luck.