Your current ability is fully trained and ready to master

I had no idea this has been going on for so long, after searching for this in Google, there are SO many pissed of "" PAYING CUSTOMERS"". I am going through this (March 2020). I have unlocked Masteries, have a Glider (HOT), have a Raptor mount (POF)... I am a mentor in Core... I am out of mastery points and need to get more, but this darn popup keeps interfering with my gameplay. It is not fun to be told how to play... as well a not fun trying to gain more masteries with this darn popup coming up. I know... I know.... I need more mastery points. For God's sake fix this, or I'm done! Cannot play this way. This is SO darn stupid!!! Will take my money elsewhere. What a shame and shame on the dev's not fixing this after SO many posts for SO many years on this issue; pissing customers off and forcing people a path (in an open world game), as well as having people quit the game. And i am sure others felt the same way. Just do a Google search, lol. Pathetic!EDIT: forgot to mention... just for clarification... I have all three exp bars for all three area (Core, HOT, POF) maxed... waiting for masteries. This is total... mvm, guess it's time to move on cause I was too stupid to focus on masteries, instead of having fun in the 3 zones in a game I purchased and continue to support. Guess I delete my characters and start over with a different profession, or I simply stop playing. Unreal!!!

• 5 months later...