Achievement tribune weapons collector

Dutchdevil.6902

Hello,

I have to say it’s been a grind (and it is still not over) to get the 5 weapons from the tribune weapons collector....I guess it is based on luck of the bosses in the north meta drops it in drizzlewood?I mean I have the otter achievement (if it matters), I have like 500 magic find (with the amulet of otter) and after 50 north metas I still don’t have all five weapons.I still need the greatsword and the torch to complete the achievement!

You guys find this also an annoying grind?

Anet: what is the reason for this grind? So not enjoyable to complete the 38 normal rising mastery achievement. Or I have to put in a lot of gold for the master of the storms collection.... either way, no fun!

Increase the droprate?? Or fix this Please.

EDIT: Once again, writing it detailed resulted in taking too long >_>

You are aware of the alternative option to get the weapons? You can also pick the weapons after completing one of the two infinite Reward Tracks:

Death to the Dominion results in the Dominion Spoils Box, granting access to the

Death to the Corrupted results in the Frost Legion Spoils Box, granting access to the

If you really want to complete that collection, focus on these two reward-tracks only. That is basically what I do at the moment. Once the achievement is completed, you can pick that track that feels more rewarding for you again.

@"Dutchdevil.6902" said:But reward tracks are pvp. And I find that boring ?

No, in this case, they are PvE. There are the repeatable achievments like "Death to the corrupted" which work like reward tracks. You get commendations for kills, events and can also buy some daylie at the vendor on the drizzlewood-map.

@Dutchdevil.6902 said:I mean I have the otter achievement (if it matters), I have like 500 magic find (with the amulet of otter) and after 50 north metas I still don’t have all five weapons.

If you completed the meta that many times then you should have completed the commendation reward tracks more than enough times to acquire the weapons that way.