GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I request... Two Person Mounts as new gem store request! There should be a secondary saddle in the Gem Store to "Upgrade" your mount for two people to be able to ride the mount (would make a really interesting mechanic) -- preferably in a "Mounts Saddle Package" because I love helping out my friends that I introduce to this game, but it can be really slow them having to run after me while I ride on my fancy level-80 mount. Or maybe, people should have that option when in a Party (for those who don't have mounts.) Price could be 700 gems for all the saddles for the mounts. It may also help people decide whether they'd like to buy the expansions.

[NEW] Etheric Dragon Wings Glider

A suggestion for a new glider skin. Similar to the Crystalline Dragon Wings Glider in size and that also do not seem too rigid (show air turbulence), but do not have a flapping animation. Also please include a couple dye channels. Instead of crystal like protrusions on the back area, more of a transparent energy/misty effect. Preferably no backpack, but an interesting animation upon deployment in which the wings materialize/manifest as if being summoned from the mists.

Please and thank you! :3

I noticed a player with a mini Snaff the other day and it was wearing a unique costume i'd not seen before, kind of like Zojja's but different, i was wondering if it would be possible to have his suit turned into a new costume for sale as its very nice. Also Snaff was kinda a big deal to the story and a main character we never really got to see.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/9/98/Snaff_concept_art.jpgI feel his costume would be a nice addition to GW2.

I'd appreciate it if ANet would stop with the constant rotation of items. Just leave stuff there. False scarcity won't convince someone to buy an item that they don't want, yet someone who wants an item will buy it regardless of whether it's a short-term sale or there forever. I understand there are limited-time items that might never be put back in the store, but most items are rotated back in every few weeks or months. (I'm not talking about holiday items.)

@"Aharex.9528" said:I request... Two Person Mounts as new gem store request! There should be a secondary saddle in the Gem Store to "Upgrade" your mount for two people to be able to ride the mount (would make a really interesting mechanic) -- preferably in a "Mounts Saddle Package" because I love helping out my friends that I introduce to this game, but it can be really slow them having to run after me while I ride on my fancy level-80 mount. Or maybe, people should have that option when in a Party (for those who don't have mounts.) Price could be 700 gems for all the saddles for the mounts. It may also help people decide whether they'd like to buy the expansions.

Or do something similar to the WvW warclaw mastery that gives nearby unmounted players a movement speed boost so that they don't have to completely redesign the mounts to fit two saddles, yet still address the issue of not being able to help new players in this regard.

This might sound weird, but I would like a home instance garden extension to be able to grow underwater plants. Like a tank or something. For seaweed, clams, etc. I just somehow have a feeling that new food with need of underwater plants will pop up in new EXP.. maybe I'm wrong :))