The Crystal Dragon

I can't get the Edit button to work. Anyway, I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I was able to reach the 3rd balcony by gliding past Kralkatorrik and using my Springer to jump up onto the platform. But now the camera is shaking all over the place after Aurene attacked Kralk. Why is the camera still shaking? How do I get it to stop?

@"Celtic Lady.3729" said:I can't get the Edit button to work. Anyway, I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I was able to reach the 3rd balcony by gliding past Kralkatorrik and using my Springer to jump up onto the platform. But now the camera is shaking all over the place after Aurene attacked Kralk. Why is the camera still shaking? How do I get it to stop?

Turn off "Enable Camera Shake" in your options.

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@"Celtic Lady.3729" said:I can't get the Edit button to work. Anyway, I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I was able to reach the 3rd balcony by gliding past Kralkatorrik and using my Springer to jump up onto the platform. But now the camera is shaking all over the place after Aurene attacked Kralk. Why is the camera still shaking? How do I get it to stop?

Turn off "Enable Camera Shake" in your options.

Thanks, that worked. I finally finished the instance. I think the checkpoints are very bugged, though. If you get taken to a checkpoint, it should be on the same balcony where you were downed. Not two balconies over.

• 2 years later...

Had to restart the fight three times due to the insane shaking. Logging out and in again with my character didn't help, even when I logged in with another character the camera was still shaking. Had to quit the game entirely. I finally got through the instance by turning off Enable Camera Shake.

• Confused 1