How to use Mystic Forge's new "Refill" option?

@Infusion.7149 said:You put the items you want to mystic forge, hit Forge and then Refill to do it again.

If the end result causes a stack of whatever is used in the recipe to change then it can't refill properly. I advise if you are forging T5 materials to T6 for example to split the stack of T6.

Doesn't work for me. After I hit Forge, Refill is grayed out, even though I have the same ingredients in the same quantities in my inventory. Thank you for trying to help. I thought the point of Refill was to put the exact same things in that you just used, with one click. Oh well.

When it first came out I tested it by making T6 materials and I noticed you need to put back the T6 materials if you didn't split the stack. Essentially the reduction is to 2 (the T6 material item + forge) clicks rather than 5 (4 items + forge).

Just made 2 mystic salvage kits, the problem is the stack (mystic forge stones) is changed as you make things. I would try having 2 separate stacks of things so the output puts the stuff into the stack that isn't used for forging, but as Arenanet hasn't released any official documentation or instruction that is the best advice I can offer you.

edit: Update, it seems to work properly for Charged Lodestones, Corrupted Lodestones as well as Destroyer Lodestones.

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:I just tried doing the Mystic Clover 1x recipe. Refill works fine. Annoying thing is that you have to wait for that waste of time animation and click Accept first.

Well, I'm glad it worked for you. Nothing I try works, Refill button is always grayed out. Thanks.

Did you use the accept button first, or can you provide some screenshots, maybe we can se better what's happening?

The "feature" is pretty awful even when it works. Much faster to just sort things in your inventory correctly(so they line up in the forge window) and rely on muscle memory. Whoever implemented the feature seems to have missed the point of why people were asking for it in the first place. Maybe they got the same person who implemented templates to do it.