Add Mist Champions to conquest pvp

Babylon.8972

Anet, please consider adding Mist Champions to conquest 5v5. It would add so much depth to conquest mode, when you could able to fight over mist champ channel points, and it feels so rewarding to team which gets powerful epic champion to their side. In some maps mist champions start pushing to enemy lord (legacy of foefire) or then they can go pushing and contesting enemy far and add a lot new tactics to conquest.

Right now there is no single brainplay in 5v5 conquest, so called pro players think their "rotations" need skill, but that is not true - even my 13 years old cousin was able to get in p3 with decap scrapper with "rotating well". So, with adding mist champions, there could be a lot more decision making and pvp requires then actual real brain activity, it would mean few nade holo mains would quit the game, but i think that is the price we have to pay for save PvP and we can accept that.

@"Babylon.8972" said:Anet, please consider adding Mist Champions to conquest 5v5. It would add so much depth to conquest mode, when you could able to fight over mist champ channel points, and it feels so rewarding to team which gets powerful epic champion to their side. In some maps mist champions start pushing to enemy lord (legacy of foefire) or then they can go pushing and contesting enemy far and add a lot new tactics to conquest.

Right now there is no single brainplay in 5v5 conquest, so called pro players think their "rotations" need skill, but that is not true - even my 13 years old cousin was able to get in p3 with decap scrapper with "rotating well". So, with adding mist champions, there could be a lot more decision making and pvp requires then actual real brain activity, it would mean few nade holo mains would quit the game, but i think that is the price we have to pay for save PvP and we can accept that.

True

Yes wonderful idea. This would add so much depth to conquest. Now players like zan and tyrion grandmaster wont be able to dominate high ranked matches anymore.

Please anet consider this. Please also buff thief thief damage is so garbage conpared to rev and almost all classes.

Strongly disagree. Saying it would add more depth to gameplay is not true. It would literally just change the game mode and in my opinion, for the worse.

Many maps already have secondary objectives that can swing the tide of a match and create tactics around team comps and rotations.Eternal Coliseum has party wide stat buffs, instant Res and instant kill buffs.Revenge of the Capricorn has the bell for extra points.Skyhammer has the cannon to neutralise all enemy nodes.All of these require the right players to push into those objectives or even design a team comp around it.

The "so called pro players" which are the top ranking players are right. Rotations do need skill, pushing the right fights at the right places and going for the secondary objectives at the right time takes skill. The amount of times I've witnessed people running into outnumbered fights only to wipe instantly or even being a far hero sat on a node for the entire game thinking they're contributing is insane.

However I do agree that PvP needs some innovation and change but adding Mist Champions to Conquest, a game mode based around rotations and node control is not the way.