Why does Mud Slide still exist?

Girth.9731

I don't see anything wrong with it. Should you be able to read that it's coming also because it's not accessible instantly and under a pattern.

Bullscharge which desyncs a lot and does all sort of weird visual lies, not instant but I can guaranteed you all the shenanigans combined is likely to hit because of those even if there was a proper evade.

I've seen people stutter, go through pillars or hit me from across so far away.

https://gyazo.com/4cd8b6a39f01c4246d6b1e18db724985https://gyazo.com/a1bb423b4cdac2cd596eba8c42116e04

If I can find the one going through stuff I'll post it, I admit those were very early evades but sound cues are so misleading on that skill that I just press too fast sometimes.

@"Shao.7236" said:I don't see anything wrong with it. Should you be able to read that it's coming also because it's not accessible instantly and under a pattern.

Bullscharge which desyncs a lot and does all sort of weird visual lies, not instant but I can guaranteed you all the shenanigans combined is likely to hit because of those even if there was a proper evade.

https://gyazo.com/4cd8b6a39f01c4246d6b1e18db724985https://gyazo.com/a1bb423b4cdac2cd596eba8c42116e04

If I can find the one going through stuff I'll post it, I admit those were very early evades but sound cues are so misleading on that skill that I just press too fast sometimes.

if laggy warrior uses dash/bulls near a pillar/fence/wall on your screen he can get stuck and you think you are safe, but on his he goes through.what happens is that he just teleports and hits you near the end.

• some random bugs when warrior goes flying through the air and teleports to hit you lol

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Shao.7236" said:I don't see anything wrong with it. Should you be able to read that it's coming also because it's not accessible instantly and under a pattern.

if laggy warrior uses dash/bulls near a pillar/fence/wall on your screen he can get stuck and you think you are safe, but on his he goes through.what happens is that he just teleports and hits you near the end.
  • some random bugs when warrior goes flying through the air and teleports to hit you lolWell thats probably the crappy compensation for these skills bugging out and doing nothing, like doing the skill but the guy teleported or something like that and you stay on place while casting, actually i think all boots on the ground gap closers do that.

@Vancho.8750 said:

• some random bugs when warrior goes flying through the air and teleports to hit you lolWell thats probably the crappy compensation for these skills bugging out and doing nothing, like doing the skill but the guy teleported or something like that and you stay on place while casting, actually i think all boots on the ground gap closers do that.

Might be, but warrior is the only one I notice really, and since I play squishy mesmer every time it happens im losing 50% of my hp due to a bug, so it pisses me off.

@JorKadeen.3846 said:you can dodge all targeted leaps from warrior, by just... Jumping. When timed right he leaps to you... and nothing happens. saved one dodge. But infight literly nearly impossible to time.Works easiest with shield bash (shield 4) when he starts the animation -> jump -> dodged :)

Wtf how? What u mean by a leap? Works wih mud slide?