When will Metal Legion return?

EdwinLi.1284

So it has been a while since we last saw the Metal Legion story wise.

Considering how unique this charr warband is (and probably ideally used for future story event for either comedy or just during moments when the Main Characters are on a break) when do you think we may see the Metal Legion again and why?

In my opinion, I expect the Metal Legion to return in the Credit stage of Icebrood Saga to have their songs be in the "credit" scenes. However, a slightly unexpect but funny way for them to return maybe at the finale after Jormag's defeat when the Commander and his/her allies are trapped with no way to escape. When they finally just reach terms about there is no way out they begin hearing the Metal Legion Music and they burst through the walls on their Charr War Tank thus having the entire finale just a fun relaxing moment of the Commander, his allies, and the Metal Legion riding the Metal Legion Custom War Tank shooting and blasting everything in its path as the tank autopilots its way to the exit while the Metal Legion use Sonic weapons that amplify their music on their tank into deadly sonic blasts to knock down and kill their enemies while blowing away any obstacles.

@Fueki.4753 said:The Metal Legion got converted into the Frozen Metal Legion and got smashed to pieces.They won't come back, unless ghosts spill out of the Mists again.

The Metal Legion are still alive as they have not been seen since events of Bound By Blood nor mentioned beyond that point.

Where they are now and what they are doing are currently unknown.

@JekthAvid.1408 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:The Metal Legion got converted into the Frozen Metal Legion and got smashed to pieces.They won't come back, unless ghosts spill out of the Mists
again.

Next rev elite spec????

They are Charr, so it fit would be the Charr theme of the other Revenant elite specs.Imagine they'd get to use a Greatchunk like a guitar.That'd be probably the one Greatchunk adaption on Revenant I could agree with.

• 4 weeks later...

I think there could be many nice ways to expand their story, but never as part of the main story.But I do hope they will return. Maybe a quest in Cantha to free them from the emperor's prison. They where on tour to Cantha, but the emperor was insulted by their music. The end is that they leave on an airship, not before giving an air concert above the main palace.