PvP bingo game

Widmo.3186

@TrollingDemigod.3041 said:Ah yes, Mirage, the class that doesn't matter how much nerfs it'll get, there will be always something else that will become complete cheese. Amazing design.

Im doing this out of spite at this point, I cant have sustain, mobility, survivability but oh god you will eat that 36 fucking confusion and you are going to like it.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@TrollingDemigod.3041 said:Ah yes, Mirage, the class that doesn't matter how much nerfs it'll get, there will be always something else that will become complete cheese. Amazing design.

Im doing this out of spite at this point, I cant have sustain, mobility, survivability but oh god you will eat that 36 kitten confusion and you are going to like it.

Too much confusion who wants to properly manage condi cleanse

@wevh.2903 said:

Im doing this out of spite at this point, I cant have sustain, mobility, survivability but oh god you will eat that 36 kitten confusion and you are going to like it.

Too much confusion who wants to properly manage condi cleanse

I mean if I confusion boom a good player they wait 2s and I wasted 5-10 cooldows for glorified 2s daze. bad player spams under quicknes to eat 5k ticks, goes on the forum and complains about endless condisbut hey, I get to laugh at them and thats the entire point off it.

Every class can have complete meme cheese builds, it's just that completely useless classes like mesmer and ele(outside of tempest support) are so bad they NEED to play meme builds as that's ALL they have(outside tempest support).