Any news on the next episode of IbS?

coso.9173

in 2 weeks more it will be already 2 months since the last episode was released, and 2 months is more or less the time between episodes, so we should get a new one, soon!has there been any news on it so far? a release date? preview? information wether it's going to be a full episode or another memory from the past? :D

Episodes of IBS are often triggered by the consumption of certain foods or by stress. You'll have to learn what triggers... Oh wait, I think I misunderstood.

I'm hoping they don't slip back into the three or four month release cadence they had during LS4 and announce the new episode for the end of September or start of October.

@Pifil.5193 said:Episodes of IBS are often triggered by the consumption of certain foods or by stress. You'll have to learn what triggers... Oh wait, I think I misunderstood.

I'm hoping they don't slip back into the three or four month release cadence they had during LS4 and announce the new episode for the end of September or start of October.

yeah, I mean the whole thing about splitting maps into 2 was to have the episodes released faster than before. so if now they start having them every 3 or 4 months again, while getting half a map, I'd be very frustrated.

They should take as long as they need to bring out an episode and make sure it's as good as possible, rather than trying to aim for an arbitrary deadline. If it takes 3-4 months to bring an exceptional half map instead of 2 months to bring an OK one, then I'm all in favour of it.

It also could be now they are back to VA recording again, a small delay to ensure they are caught up. That's perfectly fine too

@coso.9173 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Or, next week's release might just be the new Fractal, and little else. /shrug

i doubt it, since IbS started we've consistently had a new episode every 2 months.

They used a vision as an in between once - maybe they’ll use the fractal like that now? It depends on just how much content coms with it like achievements and skins and such

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Or, next week's release might just be the new Fractal, and little else. /shrug

i doubt it, since IbS started we've consistently had a new episode every 2 months.

They used a vision as an in between once - maybe they’ll use the fractal like that now? It depends on just how much content coms with it like achievements and skins and such

Judging by the teaser, not much. Some new colors of fractal weapons is all I’ve distinctly seen. But I guess we’ll know next week. If it were a lot more I feel like they would have included it in the blog post.