having trouble climbing out of silver

ketorin.5923

doesnt seem to matter what i do, lead in stats, hold nodes, help my team etc.. tried it all

happy to post screenshots

i can hold my own 1v1 against seemingly most while holding a node sometimes 2v1

now i get 2 games in a row we win 500-100, then lose 2 in a row 500-100.. literally makes zero diff..everything i gained i just lose 10 min later

I dont think I'm a plat level player but I think i'd hold my own in gold 2 or g3 but cant seem to get there..

I've played reaper and LR weaver mostly

should i just hang it up til the next season or?

Try this build

, you'll prolly win all your v1s by just sitting in the node covered with your symbols

This video will also help you a lot

and this one

this website is also helpful https://www.godsofpvp.net/, read guide section

and most important, watch streams and try to understand why they do what they do, and you if you have a question like "what do i do when i'm in this situation" they're willing to answer you most of time.

weaver right now is overall bad

you can try core or scourge to begin with if you like necro, and move to reaper later.

@"Khalisto.5780" said:Try this build

, you'll prolly win all your v1s by just sitting in the node covered with your symbols

This video will also help you a lot

and this one

this website is also helpful https://www.godsofpvp.net/, read guide section

and most important, watch streams and try to understand why they do what they do, and you if you have a question like "what do i do when i'm in this situation" they're willing to answer you most of time.

weaver right now is overall bad

you can try core or scourge to begin with if you like necro, and move to reaper later.

I would avoid the symbol guard build on that site though. It’s worse than valluns one which is mostly set up that way for new players. If u wanna step up from valluns beginner build start with the core symbol build on metabattle.com.

LR weaver is rough. If you're still inexperienced, it'll take you a while before you start seeing results with it. If you like the class then stick with it, but be prepared for slow progress.

Some games will be coinflips where nothing you can do will change the outcome, don't worry too much about those games. If there's anything I've learned from playing league it's that roughly 30% of games in ranked are free wins. 30% are free losses and the other 40% are up to you. If you win half of that 40% of games then you end up with a 50% winrate.

Where some players go wrong is that they might get one or two of those 30% free losses in a row, they tilt, and they start playing worse. If you get a 500-60 game, then take a break if you need to. Don't invest too much energy into the outcome. Look at what you could've done better regardless of whether it would've changed the outcome of the match and move on.

My final tip is to find yourself a duo. You'll have a much better time, and you'll give yourself an advantage. Best of luck to you.

@Kuma.1503 said:LR weaver is rough. If you're still inexperienced, it'll take you a while before you start seeing results with it. If you like the class then stick with it, but be prepared for slow progress.

Some games will be coinflips where nothing you can do will change the outcome, don't worry too much about those games. If there's anything I've learned from playing league it's that roughly 30% of games in ranked are free wins. 30% are free losses and the other 40% are up to you. If you win half of that 40% of games then you end up with a 50% winrate.

Where some players go wrong is that they might get one or two of those 30% free losses in a row, they tilt, and they start playing worse. If you get a 500-60 game, then take a break if you need to. Don't invest too much energy into the outcome. Look at what you could've done better regardless of whether it would've changed the outcome of the match and move on.

My final tip is to find yourself a duo. You'll have a much better time, and you'll give yourself an advantage. Best of luck to you.

Lr weaver can be played with avatar rune and be pretty tanky