Is Voice Acting Back?

Durzlla.6295

So I heard that some of the later seasons didn't have voice acting due to the Pandemic, but they'd be updated at a later date, and was just wondering if anyone can confirm/deny this? And if it is true, up to what point does the LW have voice acting? I'm kinda holding off on playing until it's all voiced atm, but if that's not going to happen then there's no point in waiting.

EDIT: Just realized i posted this in the wrong forum thread.

The two most recent episodes of Icebrood Saga are missing voice lines, but will eventually have voice lines added. From https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/110653/an-update-regarding-voice-acting-in-guild-wars-2:

"While adjusting to developing Guild Wars 2 remotely, we’ve also been hard at work on solutions so we can move forward with our cast of over two dozen actors while keeping everyone safe. Our audio department created home recording kits for the voice actors, and on July 21 we recorded our first remote session!

We’re recording the most immediate upcoming content first—the new fractal—so you can experience it with voice acting right away. We’ll also record voiceover for the “No Quarter” and “Jormag Rising” cinematics. In September we’ll work on recording the remainder of the content for Episodes 3 &4."

There's no ETA that I've seen for when the episodes will be fully voiced (someone please feel free to add if I've missed it), but the fully-voiced fractal is coming next week so perhaps sooner rather than later.

@Durzlla.6295 said:So I heard that some of the later seasons didn't have voice acting due to the Pandemic, but they'd be updated at a later date, and was just wondering if anyone can confirm/deny this? And if it is true, up to what point does the LW have voice acting? I'm kinda holding off on playing until it's all voiced atm, but if that's not going to happen then there's no point in waiting.

EDIT: Just realized i posted this in the wrong forum thread.

First thing that will get shiped with voices is the new fractal we get next week, the other voiced lines for episodes will either ship the same time or later since they were recorded after the fractal ones.