PvP bingo game — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

PvP bingo game

Widmo.3186Widmo.3186 Member ✭✭✭✭

@cmcary.4762 wanna play when new patch is about to happen? I made my board, includes both game changes and forum threads.
And I think it can stay like that until new expansion hits, I dont think anything will need to be changed, lol.

Dont mind me, I just randomly spam 35 skill-buttons
25.02.2020 edit - Nevermind, now I spam only 29 skill-buttons

Comments

• Ah yes, Mirage, the class that doesn't matter how much nerfs it'll get, there will be always something else that will become complete cheese. Amazing design.

• Khalisto.5780Khalisto.5780 Member ✭✭✭✭

Best post 2020

• Leonidrex.5649Leonidrex.5649 Member ✭✭✭✭

@TrollingDemigod.3041 said:
    Ah yes, Mirage, the class that doesn't matter how much nerfs it'll get, there will be always something else that will become complete cheese. Amazing design.

Im doing this out of spite at this point, I cant have sustain, mobility, survivability but oh god you will eat that 36 kitten confusion and you are going to like it.

• wevh.2903wevh.2903 Member ✭✭✭

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Ah yes, Mirage, the class that doesn't matter how much nerfs it'll get, there will be always something else that will become complete cheese. Amazing design.

Im doing this out of spite at this point, I cant have sustain, mobility, survivability but oh god you will eat that 36 kitten confusion and you are going to like it.

Too much confusion who wants to properly manage condi cleanse

• Tycura.1982Tycura.1982 Member ✭✭✭

Q_Q warrior mains out of meta again representing o7

• Leonidrex.5649Leonidrex.5649 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 9, 2020

@wevh.2903 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Too much confusion who wants to properly manage condi cleanse

I mean if I confusion boom a good player they wait 2s and I wasted 5-10 cooldows for glorified 2s daze. bad player spams under quicknes to eat 5k ticks, goes on the forum and complains about endless condis
    but hey, I get to laugh at them and thats the entire point off it.

• Shiyo.3578Shiyo.3578 Member ✭✭✭✭

Every class can have complete meme cheese builds, it's just that completely useless classes like mesmer and ele(outside of tempest support) are so bad they NEED to play meme builds as that's ALL they have(outside tempest support).

• Alin.2468Alin.2468 Member ✭✭✭

Game is perfect. Nothing needs to change. We don't even need an expansion, because PvP is great as is.

One man trash another man treasure.