How does the scoreboard work in sPVP now?

Saviour.7910

Haven't played now for years and they seem to have gotten rid of being able to see other peoples personal scores? Is there a reason for that

Also at the end of a match, it reorders all of our names in our group, is this trying to say who came 1st - 5th? Since it also had an [ at the side of 3 people so I assume that means they tied or something?I can't find any info on the scoreboard changes at all and it seems weird to not show positions

Placements start at 1200 averaged with previous season elo and u gain or lose points for every win/lose. Rating gain and loss are greater the less games u have and depend on average rating in matches so if your say in legend u gain little per win and loss a good bit per loss or vise versa if your gold going against legend players. Amount of matches to be on the leaderboard raise by 15 per week until it hits 120 and the last day of season ends a few hours before reset so that the boards will be finalized before reset where they send out titles for top 250 100 25 10 3 2 1

@Dantheman.3589 said:Placements start at 1200 averaged with previous season elo and u gain or lose points for every win/lose. Rating gain and loss are greater the less games u have and depend on average rating in matches so if your say in legend u gain little per win and loss a good bit per loss or vise versa if your gold going against legend players. Amount of matches to be on the leaderboard raise by 15 per week until it hits 120 and the last day of season ends a few hours before reset so that the boards will be finalized before reset where they send out titles for top 250 100 25 10 3 2 1

You obviously didnt understand his question.

@"Saviour.7910" said:Haven't played now for years and they seem to have gotten rid of being able to see other peoples personal scores? Is there a reason for that

Also at the end of a match, it reorders all of our names in our group, is this trying to say who came 1st - 5th? Since it also had an [ at the side of 3 people so I assume that means they tied or something?I can't find any info on the scoreboard changes at all and it seems weird to not show positions

The order of the names on that scoreboard means nothing, the only indicator of personal "impact" are the stats provided at the end of the match.The [ next to their names means that they qued as a group.

The order of the names on that scoreboard means nothing, the only indicator of personal "impact" are the stats provided at the end of the match.

Aah, that seems... weird? Why would they remove all the scores and stuff for PvP, it's helpful to know how you did, get better and just feels good to try get to the top, kind of takes the point out of PvP

@"Saviour.7910" said:

The order of the names on that scoreboard means nothing, the only indicator of personal "impact" are the stats provided at the end of the match.

Aah, that seems... weird? Why would they remove all the scores and stuff for PvP, it's helpful to know how you did, get better and just feels good to try get to the top, kind of takes the point out of PvP

It still is there but after the match has ended.

@Saviour.7910 said:

You actually can See how much dmg/heal etc you did compared to the others at the end of the game

How do you see that? I thought it just said who came top but no other information, unless I'm missing it

You have detailed statistics at the end of every match. Just don't leave the game, and explore the tabs on the window that pops up.

Also in most situations topstats alone do not inform you whether you did good or not. If you fought on an enemy node all match, bruiser vs bruiser, you'll likely get most of the topstats, even though you were useless. Or you can kite 2-3 enemies all match, end up with terrible statistics, and still be the objective reason why your team has won.Topstats can give you some pointers, but overall the only way to tell who did well comes from experience. Tens of thousands of matches worth of experience.

@Saviour.7910 said:

You actually can See how much dmg/heal etc you did compared to the others at the end of the game

How do you see that? I thought it just said who came top but no other information, unless I'm missing it

In the same tab that contains your stats like healing and damage- it says how much percentage of your team you got in that stat and the percentage of the whole game. This is honestly the #1 thing to look at. For example there are some games I get 400k dmg, which isn’t bad in many cases but I’ve seen damage go up to like 1 million. So how do I know if 400k is good? I look at percentage of team- if it’s like 30% of your teams damage that’s decent since you are only 1 player out of 5 which means about 20% is average. If it’s like 40% plus you know you were carrying with your damage becuz it’s almost half your team as 1 player.Every match is different so it’s hard to judge just off numbers alone especially for kills when anyone who gets an assist technically gets a kill stat. you absolutely need to use percentage of team and game to judge how well you did