In regards to condi -- a random recommendation.

Levinus.6532

@Dadnir.5038

While Revenant is one of the only profession to possess a lot condition damage reduction, I do think the mechanic itself could perhaps see itself implemented for others too, however that could heavily break the balance for a lot of things.

Revenant is very limited in cleansing hence why it exists for it in particular but not anything else.

Like I can find myself playing Warrior with Cleansing Ire and be quite hard to bring down because of my heavy use of full bursts to clear conditions left and right, to imagine myself having damage reduction of those conditions which I can already survive fine cut in half really makes me think it would be OP.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@megilandil.7506 said:condi problem in pvp and wvw is easy to understand: there is too much cleanse available and that makes the stat that will have to be the one most important in condi dmg philosophy(condi duration) to be irrelevant, and his created a condi bomb meta with condi dmg being the unique rrelevant stat and that causes 2 problems, condi builds can invest in other traits to become tankier and break the condi dot paradigm.

Condis can only be revalanced to proper dot damage if condi cleanse availavility is hard reduced

what condi duration stat? it was kitten removed from the game in feb patch.

more reason, so irrelevant that was removed, when in condi DoT and control philosophy have to be the more important stat