GEM Store other storage items? bads and bank expansion?

aershea.1389

Thank-You for putting the storage expansion items up for sale again BUT,May i ask how long you leave the storage expansion items up for sale was like only 2 days? When those packages which seem to have taken over the store are on for weeks at a time? com on now, why do you give items we really need like only 2 days in the store and things like those packages weeks at a time which I bet people don't buy as often as they do storage items? Now ma I request a reappearance for the bank tab expansion and bag additions please? I need those a whole lot more than those packages :( Bot that the packages don't look goo but, they are what has seemingly taken over the store now?

you can request for it on this thread again. but there's no guarantee it'll appear as soon as you think (especially that it just came off sale)https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again-merged#latest

oh and they do read it (and just because they do read it doesn't mean they have to reply and acknowledge each suggestion), if you're wondering see: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1287401/#Comment_1287401

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically.

@"kharmin.7683" said:The scarcity is to encourage players to log in and check every day. It is a marketing tactic and is by design. They will return when Anet decides to return them. I suggest you keep an eye on the stickied thread above for announcements.

Even understanding the "why of it," I have to agree with the OP. They can still keep these things "scarce" but leave them in for a bit longer, especially when the sale falls on a weekend, and particularly a holiday weekend when people may be AFK enjoying life. Surely 4-5 days or dare I say a week wouldn't be too much to ask?