D/D Elementalist Roaming

Noble.2670

Full power is 10x more fun than condi or hybrid imo. I find that solo play is far less enjoyable as the stats you need to hit 5k + burning speeds often makes you an easy target. I personally use full celestial with some marauders for the trinkets. Swiftness uptime is important for roaming, at least from my experience. Using air traitline instead of fire is helpful in that regard, though fire traitline offers more consistent damage.

My advice for people trying d/d core for roaming is find a build that works for you. Recognize that you have a disadvantage vs most ranged classes and utilize line of sight in outnumbered situations.

@FrownyClown.8402 said:Full power is 10x more fun than condi or hybrid imo. I find that solo play is far less enjoyable as the stats you need to hit 5k + burning speeds often makes you an easy target. I personally use full celestial with some marauders for the trinkets. Swiftness uptime is important for roaming, at least from my experience. Using air traitline instead of fire is helpful in that regard, though fire traitline offers more consistent damage.

My advice for people trying d/d core for roaming is find a build that works for you. Recognize that you have a disadvantage vs most ranged classes and utilize line of sight in outnumbered situations.

Air/water/arcana - cele/crusader it's also a good set up ; as you've pointed out, fire is more for group play I'd say...that superspeed escape and increased crit chance/dmg offers a better solo experience. The only ranged spec that may prove to be lethal is the obvious SA deadeye, but again air eles can easily outrun them..I wouldn't even try a fight there if he's half decent and running rifle/rifle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...