Didn't receive equipment from boost

Bktease.5072

@Linken.6345 said:

@Linken.6345 said:If the equipment is on your character you wont see it in the bag tho since its in character equipment template storage.

The thing is I never opened the chest for it. So would it still be in storage?

Dont it get auto equiped?

When I first entered the trial after clicking it once, I was naked lol...

@Bktease.5072 said:

@Linken.6345 said:If the equipment is on your character you wont see it in the bag tho since its in character equipment template storage.

Have you checked both your equipment pannels you got two under H?Check above all the slots you should see 2 unlocked and 4 locked pannels there

@Linken.6345 said:

Have you checked both your equipment pannels you got two under H?Check above all the slots you should see 2 unlocked and 4 locked pannels there

Nothing there completely naked on slot 2. I guess I just gotta wait for support to respond, but seems like their support team is really slow.

@Bktease.5072 said:

Nothing there completely naked on slot 2. I guess I just gotta wait for support to respond, but seems like their support team is really slow.

Slot 2 would be if you made it pvp default. Well my guy is nekkid in pvp. I also used the 80 boost on a new account. Had all the gear on build 1 then pvp made a build in slot 2 but as I said naked

@Jilora.9524 said:

Slot 2 would be if you made it pvp default. Well my guy is nekkid in pvp. I also used the 80 boost on a new account. Had all the gear on build 1 then pvp made a build in slot 2 but as I said naked

Rip. Where'd my gear go? LOL

@Bktease.5072 said:

Rip. Where'd my gear go? LOL

You have it. I mean when I leave pvp after dailys it swaps to build 1 and I have all the gear but then nakid in pvp. Since I only join those daily rooms I haven't tried to find it for pvp. Maybe we can equip from wardrobe or something. Maybe it's just something they overlooked if we 80 boost then go to pvp with it and make a build in slot 2 idk. Even in the daily room I get asked why are you naked.

@Jilora.9524 said:I figure it out. When in pvp just go wardrobe and right click on your head or body area and itll give u option of the 80 boost rabid gear

I haven't played pvp yet on this character. When I showed up at the trial slot 1 was completely naked it unequiped my gear that I had on before I boosted and now I have to use that gear to fight. Contemplating to just buy a cheap exotic set on the ah.