Recent tier list?

Arklite.4013

I know a lot of people are tier-list naysayers but I feel they provide a valuable, though inexact, glimpse at the current viability of builds.After googling and searching the forums, I haven't been able to find one that seems reliable, so I was wondering if anyone had one. I've heard metabattle is unreliable.

Metabattle in many cases is reliable. There’s also godsofpvp but recently some of their builds have been bad or way out of date. Some things neither of these sites do is tell you some build that is sometimes stronger for ranked than meta builds and occasionally there’s build just as strong as meta ones that just end up not being used for tournaments like scourge rn. So yeah these sites can actually help, but no I don’t know anything about a teir list

@Dantheman.3589 said:Metabattle in many cases is reliable. There’s also godsofpvp but recently some of their builds have been bad or way out of date. Some things neither of these sites do is tell you some build that is sometimes stronger for ranked than meta builds and occasionally there’s build just as strong as meta ones that just end up not being used for tournaments like scourge rn. So yeah these sites can actually help, but no I don’t know anything about a teir list

Very reliable, 2 FB builds in great OMEGALUL

@Dantheman.3589 said:Metabattle in many cases is reliable. There’s also godsofpvp but recently some of their builds have been bad or way out of date. Some things neither of these sites do is tell you some build that is sometimes stronger for ranked than meta builds and occasionally there’s build just as strong as meta ones that just end up not being used for tournaments like scourge rn. So yeah these sites can actually help, but no I don’t know anything about a teir list

Maybe their builds are good but hard to perform or just good when you can actually rely in your teammates which is not the case in ranked.

@Khalisto.5780 said:

Maybe their builds are good but hard to perform or just good when you can actually rely in your teammates which is not the case in ranked.

Yeah sometimes metabattle lists builds that are meta but only for ranked in their meta section, but there’s some many many things that they just don’t have time to consider and that may actually function at super high end in ranked. Also it can be the opposite- for example the core ranger build on godsofpvp while it’s a great build for ranked it was basically abandoned for ats for a quiet different iteration of core ranger, so it’s just a ranked build basically and yet for ranked where more memer stuff can work like valk amulet, players decided you might as well play valk- so some of the builds end up in a grey area of how up to date they are and since it’s not really possible for every site to list everything possible it’s also impossible to say exactly how perfect each build is, which is 1 reason I like metabattle becuz it allows some player feedback.Pretty much don’t expect 1 site to have everything perfect for w.e is the actuality of the gw2 pvp scene