PvP Daily

uberkingkong.8041

Nothing special about them, seems like samething over and over.

How about something like win a game of Stronghold.Needs more variety that ANY profession can get. Needs some dailies where the reward is just so amazing.Ex. World vs World capture a KeepThe reward on that is AMAZING

Super rare one could be, win 4 ranked matches in a row.1 mystic clover 1 mystic coin reward

People do PvP/WvW for the clovers, well give em a tough daily.Consider it like PvP'ers doing tough raids, its too tough for PvP'ers to do.Well 5 win in a row Ranked is tough for PvE'ers to do.

You have LFGSelling raidsSelling this runSelling this and that, PvE'ers can sell so many things. WHAT ABOUT PVP'ers WHAT CAN THEY SELL???

...PvP possible for people to be in LFG and say "Selling playing with you and giving you really good chances at wins in Ranked" possible?

If the rich people who can afford to pay good players to play with them, play with them enough they might become interested in PvP and get good and not need their services anymore. More people in PvP community is a good community. Especially if its people who are rich in game, because if you rich in game you usually are very good as well.

@"Tharan.9085" said:You can sell in ranked and Tournament wins

Yep you can.Do you see ranked or tournament selling in LFG.No you don't.Maybe once in a blue moon.

Which means its not really worth peoples time.People not actively seeking it.

In raids you see people selling them in LFG?All day long.Multiple people.

Which means its worth peoples time.People actively seeking it.

Do you see people asking about "whats fastest way to get mystic clover"And do you see same answers again and again "reward tracks"Add a daily to it, 4 ranked game wins.You'll see all day long people putting there services in LFG because its worth it...How about looking at the positives rather than negatives of doing this.So much aggro with "lets disprove this theory"And in reality, YOU DONT see people selling rank/tourny/builds.

Yesterday once in blue moon, sure.But in raids and some other PvE content.ALWAYS shown.ALWAYS count on them to be selling raids.

"but its possible, I've seen, yada yada"Make a day a PVP day once in awhile."the mystic clover daily is up, I'm super excited because I KNOW FOR FACT a lot of people going to be PVPING""AND PVPING with a purpose because you gotta EARN IT. 4 STRAIGHT WINS RANKED, not easy feat"

4?3 is possible to get lucky5 is possible to be unlucky4, its not too lucky or unlucky.games usually 8 mins with 2 min wait, 40-1hr of playtime, not too long. 3 is too short 5 is too long

@uberkingkong.8041 said:

@"Tharan.9085" said:You can sell in ranked and Tournament wins

Yep you can.Do you see ranked or tournament selling in LFG.No you don't.Maybe once in a blue moon.

In raids you see people selling them in LFG?
All day long.
Multiple people.

Do you see people asking about "whats fastest way to get mystic clover"And do you see same answers again and again "reward tracks"Add a daily to it, 4 ranked game wins.You'll see all day long people putting there services in LFG because its worth it...How about looking at the positives rather than negatives of doing this.So much aggro with "lets disprove this theory"And in reality, YOU DONT see people selling rank/tourny/builds.

Yesterday once in blue moon, sure.But in raids and some other PvE content.ALWAYS shown.ALWAYS count on them to be selling raids.

"but its possible, I've seen, yada yada"Make a day a PVP day once in awhile."the mystic clover daily is up, I'm super excited because I KNOW FOR FACT a lot of people going to be PVPING""
AND PVPING with a purpose
because you gotta EARN IT. 4 STRAIGHT WINS RANKED, not easy feat"

Ppl dont sell stuff like that in lfg because its not really legal, still Happens tho

@"uberkingkong.8041" said:Nothing special about them, seems like samething over and over.

Aka, dailies.

How about something like win a game of Stronghold.Needs more variety that ANY profession can get. Needs some dailies where the reward is just so amazing.Ex. World vs World capture a KeepThe reward on that is AMAZING

Which current PvP dailies are inaccessible to which professions and how exactly is the reward for Keep Capturer "amazing"?

Super rare one could be, win 4 ranked matches in a row.1 mystic clover 1 mystic coin reward

People do PvP/WvW for the clovers, well give em a tough daily.Consider it like PvP'ers doing tough raids, its too tough for PvP'ers to do.Well 5 win in a row Ranked is tough for PvE'ers to do.

Considering it's all down to the mercy of the matchmaking, not really.Winning 4 Matches in a row likely is a lot more difficult at the competitive top end, especially when solo que'ing, than it is at the low end.Also dailies aren't supposed the to be a massive (semi-rng) time investment, rather than being a quick low effort - high reward ratio daily lure to log in, to then hopefully have players staying engaged with other things (and the store ofc).

You have LFGSelling raidsSelling this runSelling this and that, PvE'ers can sell so many things. WHAT ABOUT PVP'ers WHAT CAN THEY SELL???...PvP possible for people to be in LFG and say "Selling playing with you and giving you really good chances at wins in Ranked" possible?

If the rich people who can afford to pay good players to play with them, play with them enough they might become interested in PvP and get good and not need their services anymore. More people in PvP community is a good community. Especially if its people who are rich in game, because if you rich in game you usually are very good as well.

How exactly is more seller activity desirable?Sellers, aside from often being linked to RMT, actively harm whatever gamemode it's happening in, by allowing people to skip ever having to engage with the piece of content while still reaping the rewards.Instead of people getting eventually curious about a gamemode or striving to get some of it's rewards, growing that community, sellers offer a easy way out, skipping that process.Do you really think some people who hate PvP enough to pay some pro to hopefully carry them on an alt account while they get trashed or are AFK is going to translate to them becoming engaged with the game mode themselves?

Also, being truly rich in this game means playing the Trading Post and doesn't exactly translate into gameplay skill.

I don't think "Win Trading, the daily" is at all going to be good for PvP, especially for anyone who actually enjoys it and isn't just there for the rewards.

@Tharan.9085 said:

@Tharan.9085 said:You can sell in ranked and Tournament wins

All day long.
Multiple people.

"but its possible, I've seen, yada yada"Make a day a PVP day once in awhile."the mystic clover daily is up, I'm super excited because I KNOW FOR FACT a lot of people going to be PVPING""

Ppl dont sell stuff like that in lfg because its not really legal, still Happens tho

They have a limit to 2 players to a team for a reason.All they do is say "will play ranked with you for gold"Viola!!2 players max to a team, and this player is just being his teammate for gold.Whats wrong with tournament and 4 good players having a baddie join em too?Not their fault if they win, they'd win regardless.

The way they have ranked set up, you can't cheat it, 2 players party max is too tough to beat.Only way to defeat the system is if other team forfeits.

Ranked means you play against same level, so 4 plats and a bronze is going to lose against 5 plats. Can't carry someone to #1 if its 5v5 ranked.

Only way to defeat system, other team forfeits and/or someone good is playing your account.All they do to counter someone playing your account... Location IP.Oh all sudden this guy is no longer in Texas, he's playing from Florida. All of a sudden and now he login back in Texas so quickly. Yep, appropriate actions taken now.

If anything. Dailies that are VERY NICE. Like a mystic clover for doing a hard feat. Will encourage non-cheaters, to party up, which is good for PvP.Can't spoil something NICE because you have .01% people who will let others do what they do to get you something.99% would very much so like this.Its a DAILY,meaning EVERYONE can achieve.Its not a competitive, DAILIES are not competitive. So .01% doing there thing, doesn't affect the 99%.Tournaments, Ranked season finishes, THAT does affect the 99%, but DAILY? Only .01% wins.Daily's are a solution for everyone to be happy. Just do it and EVERYONE WINS.

@uberkingkong.8041 said:

All day long.
Multiple people.

They have a limit to 2 players to a team for a reason.Dude, Im talking about wintrading

@Tharan.9085 said:

All day long.
Multiple people.

They have a limit to 2 players to a team for a reason.Dude, Im talking about wintrading

You say: "Ppl dont sell stuff like that in lfg because its not really legal, still Happens tho"You say lfg and people still do it.You don't have time to look in lfg when a game is about to start and cross fingers that someone on the other team is up in lfg and says "lose for gold"That never happens.

"game is about to start, let me check lfg to see if someone is here willing to wintrade"Funny man

You just trying too hard to knock this idea down bro.Think of good things about it for a change rather than "in a blue moon it happens"

@uberkingkong.8041 said:

All day long.
Multiple people.

You say lfg and people still do it.You don't have time to look in lfg when a game is about to start and cross fingers that someone on the other team is up in lfg and says "lose for gold"That never happens.

"game is about to start, let me check lfg to see if someone is here willing to wintrade"Funny man

You just trying too hard to knock this idea down bro.Think of good things about it for a change rather than "in a blue moon it happens"

No, I said ppl dont sell it on lfg, learn to read

@Tharan.9085 said:

All day long.
Multiple people.

You say lfg and people still do it.
You don't have time to look in lfg when a game is about to start and cross fingers that someone on the other team is up in lfg and says "lose for gold"That never happens.

No, I said ppl dont sell it on lfg, learn to read

Exactly what I said first, italicized it for you, just look at it. I'll say it againYou say lfg and people still do it.And this never happens.This is like asking to get banned.

"I'm going to go in LFG and sell gold on website""I'm going to go in LFG and let people know I wintrade for gold"

yeah okay.I can see someone whispering in the game but out in LFG and let people know you like to lose for gold.

Yeah bro, you trying too hard to make it seem like a fun competitive daily should not be a thing.Especially whenEVERYBODY wins.Just because that once in a blue moon player wintradesYou not going to always be facing him, or with him. You can report him. He wont always be there.And those .01% after they do what they do with wintrade guy....YOU STILL FINISH DAILY...This isn't winning a ranked season, this isnt winning tournament where only SELECT FEW WIN.This is DAILY. EVERYBODY DOES and EVERYBODY WINSYou trying too hard to think negative about.