The Warclaw Needs Some Love ( in PVE ) - [Merged]

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SLOTH.5231 said:

@"Super Hayes.6890" said:

Our argument has absolutely nothing to do with entitlement.

I thought this was a discussion not an argument anyhow point taken carry on.

Poor choice of words. You are right to call it out. Sorry about that. I should have said, "Our point" or "Our suggestion." Upon reading it again I realize the tone I mistakenly conveyed.

@Jilora.9524 said:One thing they do need to fix. I have an acc with just warclaw unlocked out of all mounts. Now on any mount on my other accounts say I come up to a node or a chest and hit F it loots the chest/node. Now Warclaw I hit F I dismount but got to hit F again to loot chest/node. Minor annoyance but plz fix

I thought we dismounted no matter what to loot chests or carry out action commands. Is there a way to stay mounted?

@Super Hayes.6890 said:

@Jilora.9524 said:One thing they do need to fix. I have an acc with just warclaw unlocked out of all mounts. Now on any mount on my other accounts say I come up to a node or a chest and hit F it loots the chest/node. Now Warclaw I hit F I dismount but got to hit F again to loot chest/node. Minor annoyance but plz fix

I thought we dismounted no matter what to loot chests or carry out action commands. Is there a way to stay mounted?

Not that I'm aware of. The F command dismounts me every time.Edit: I read that again and what they're saying is they have to hit F twice. I do get that sometimes if the dismount jump is too high.

Arrrg, why was this merged? Got real confused figuring out where I left off in this conversation and a large chunk of what was merged in appears to be an argument between a few players.> @Loosmaster.8263 said:

Not that I'm aware of. The F command dismounts me every time.Edit: I read that again and what they're saying is they have to hit F twice. I do get that sometimes if the dismount jump is too high.

Yeah, I read it wrong the first time too.