Plz fix this befor any thing else

half blood lord.6047

Hello so i dont want to be toxic but i had to do this plz change dailys so players get all the daily chests in unranked mach not ranked i am getting my legendary armor from pvp and try my best in all of ranked mach but sometimes the team wont go for win its like player be ok that they wont kill raid boss and happy to get some magnetit shard from loseing in raids

@half blood lord.6047 said:Hello so i dont want to be toxic but i had to do this plz change dailys so players get all the daily chests in unranked mach not ranked i am getting my legendary armor from pvp and try my best in all of ranked mach but sometimes the team wont go for win its like player be ok that they wont kill raid boss and happy to get some magnetit shard from loseing in raids

Funny you bring this up.I have a Daily PvP thread, I'd like to see WORTHY dailies.One of the Dailies I mentioned.Win 4 ranked games IN A ROW get a mystic cloverYou wont have any problems with people not trying because they gotta win, AND in a row.Its ranked, so you can't pick your opponents too.No point in 2 people trying to be on opposite teams to wintrade because it wont happen 4 times in a row.They'll be on your time once, be on other team maybe 2 times, maybe never.Mine as well suck it up and do your best.

No point wasting gold to have people lose on purpose either, mystic clover is tough to get, but 10gold * 4 worth? I dont think so, not for 1.But this and that, happens almost never things, and this and that too, which ALSO almost happens never....Simple item, mystic clover, everyone wants to get them, but they also not super expensive where people can cheat to get them. AND ITS A DAILY, Dailies mean... EVERYONE WINS, EVERYONE GETS ON COMPLETION.

Just think about the 99% other things, which are positive.

Think positive about it.

Dailies like these will have people playing with a purpose.

@uberkingkong.8041 said:

@half blood lord.6047 said:Hello so i dont want to be toxic but i had to do this plz change dailys so players get all the daily chests in unranked mach not ranked i am getting my legendary armor from pvp and try my best in all of ranked mach but sometimes the team wont go for win its like player be ok that they wont kill raid boss and happy to get some magnetit shard from loseing in raids

Funny you bring this up.I have a Daily PvP thread, I'd like to see WORTHY dailies.One of the Dailies I mentioned.Win 4 ranked games IN A ROW get a mystic cloverYou wont have any problems with people not trying because they gotta win, AND in a row.Its ranked, so you can't pick your opponents too.No point in 2 people trying to be on opposite teams to wintrade because it wont happen 4 times in a row.They'll be on your time once, be on other team maybe 2 times, maybe never.Mine as well suck it up and do your best.

No point wasting gold to have people lose on purpose either, mystic clover is tough to get, but 10gold * 4 worth? I dont think so, not for 1.But this and that, happens almost never things, and this and that too, which ALSO almost happens never....Simple item,
mystic clover, everyone wants to get them, but they also not super expensive
where people can cheat to get them. AND ITS A DAILY, Dailies mean... EVERYONE WINS, EVERYONE GETS ON COMPLETION.

Think positive about it.

Win 4 games in a row for a mystic Clover. Ok, so I play my fun but garbage build to loose a bunch of matches, then play my meta build and get easy 4 wins.

@uberkingkong.8041 said:

No point wasting gold to have people lose on purpose either, mystic clover is tough to get, but 10gold * 4 worth? I dont think so, not for 1.But this and that, happens almost never things, and this and that too, which ALSO almost happens never....Simple item,
mystic clover, everyone wants to get them, but they also not super expensive
where people can cheat to get them. AND ITS A DAILY, Dailies mean... EVERYONE WINS, EVERYONE GETS ON COMPLETION.

Think positive about it.

If this was done right it could promote a lot of participation tbh.