Guild Chat preview of Sunqua Peak fractal

Rubi Bayer.8493

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi all, I want to drop

here for those who missed it.

On today's Guild Chat Cameron and I showed the new fractal weapons, did a flythrough of the fractal map, showed one of the bosses, talked about the story and setting, talked some about the CM, and about a fractal event coming up at the end of the month.

Enjoy the preview!

@"Miss Lana.5276" said:Would it be possible to get a highlights only video? I don't have time to watch a nearly 40 minute stream, but would watch a 5-10 minute vid where you talk about the more important bits.

Not a summary but this may help you get an idea.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/sunqua-peak-journey-to-a-sacred-land/

Found a summary:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/iqxkjo/guild_chat_sunqua_peak_summary_challenge_mode/

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@"Miss Lana.5276" said:Would it be possible to get a highlights only video? I don't have time to watch a nearly 40 minute stream, but would watch a 5-10 minute vid where you talk about the more important bits.

Not a summary but this may help you get an idea.

Found a summary:

Exactly what I needed, thanks very much!

It is more and more difficult for me to distinguish dungeons-fractals-raids-strikes ..... What prevent sunqua from being a vision from the scrying pool? It's long like steel warband, it implies a distant lands....

I think that strikes should have never existed and be instead optional bounties to kill in raids. Fractals and dungeons should have been the same thing. Fractal labelled as "unique path dungeon" and dungeons "multiple paths dungeon" that thing would have allowed the dungeons to survive and have some released along the key moments like HOT, POF and IBS and EOD. The two things would have the same hub, no story of tiers, for both a golem at the start asking if you want to boost the bosses for more rewards.

The strikes had a good idea with those unique rewards and currency of crystals, but you made the difficulty horrid and only adapted for metabattle builds. Your strikes lacks the same things as raids: THE EASY DIFFICULTY (especially boneskinner and whisper). I would like to put more steps in raids, but not gonna sacrifice my sanity learning mechanics, swapping roles and makes LI or whatever to join one. I don't care about earning less rewards! I would argue that a fractal in T1-T2 should be easy, not feeling like if you are doing a t4 or cm.