World Restructuring

Gaile Gray.6029

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:time for daily

alliances when o_O

@"Yolaus Kriff.3465"i wish... the issue is, if there (and yes, that is super likely i guess) are new elite specs, chances are big that the meta in Wvw with make those "a thing", which kinda makes us get the new expansion anyway. plus likely 1-2 character slots, which at least i'd always take etc... they know their goody baits.

but well, also like 80% of my playtime sofar has been Wvw probably over the last 2,5 years.

I totally agree, WvW would be unplayable without the expansion due to the expected new meta elite specs. Thats the point. WvW will be basically over if they totally ignore this thread and expect us to throw them more money. We paid for HoT, got a desert map/gliding, then PoF and got mounts. If the new expansion has nothing for me and just the same old same old, GW2 will get nothing from me, including putting time into training and commanding people.

@Inoki.6048 said:

@vier.1327 said:Happy page number 53!!

Woot! We’re on a roll

It’s taken almost three years to get here. I’d be willing to be it’s another 3 before we hit alliances (and we are more Likely to Get to page 100 before that actually happens..)

You still believe? No, my friend. If they had a small measure of decency in them and showed a tiny bit of interest we’d see something by now.

I believe that we will hit page 100 before we see alliances.

That doesn’t mean I think we will actually see alliances.

At this point an apology would be nice since they aren't updating us like they said they would. It really is time to come clean about what happened to create this void. We are still expecting alliances since that is what was promised. We are still expecting communication because that is what was promised. It is time for this company to own this situation. Silence is a response and we are starting to get the message. If that continues to be the path then thanks for sparking our interest then doing nothing!

@Calisanna.8732 said:throws down more ascended door for the later joiners (see other thread)

Really though, I wouldn’t mind ascended utilities to use as well.

Was anything mentioned in their WvW stream this week? I should watch one day just to count how many times ppl ask about alliances ?

Could you throw up a catmander tag so we know where the buffs are?

yeah, guess only people who don't view the thread are Anet devs thaha. kinda curios if they just have no clue what to say about Wvw, and if that is the reason for the total silence about anything really towards Wvw.

like the system would like/want/need updating, the overall structure and the comfiness/playability of non-class related stuff literally screams for some updating. therefore, the "we work on class balance" is kinda making the playerbase going monkaS

@"Calisanna.8732" said:"Rise!".png

"Rise!"40 Recharge time

ProfessionNecromancer tango icon 20px.png Necromancer (skill list)SpecializationReaper tango icon 20px.png ReaperSlotUtilityTypeShoutTraining cost15 Hero pointsGame link[&BjR4AAA=]

Arenanet nerf Rise, it is too op on this forum.

And give us WvW Alliances.

@Super Hayes.6890 said:

@"Ubi.4136" said:In today's devs play wvw stream, they mentioned "when world restructuring is done" as an offhand remark to something else they were talking about. I guess they still think it will happen...someday.

Or maybe it was in the same context as the old saying, "When pigs fly."

I mean I feel like they like referencing the table is why they keep off-handing it.

Whatever you do theyll destroy WvW doing it , once they decide based on ' analysis ' of ' your playing time etc ' whether your guild is a ' declared wvw guild ' theyll force you all into a single guild if you want to continue playing alongside the WvW friends youve spent 8 long years with, defending and representing the server you call home .... and then THEYLL decide what ' world ' youll play for on a random rotating basis. Course the bandwagoners and repeated server jumpers wont give a damn .... but those of us who`ve spent 8 years dedicated to one ( currently ) ... will get shagged in the behind