Please help me!

Hello everyone!First I'm sorry for my English!

A month ago I had a problem in the Jormag Rising story,I was cleaning my email and ended up deleting the letter I received from the story without even opening it before.Now the game is asking to read the letter so I can continue the story, but I don't have that letter anymore.

I submitted a ticket ID 7836346 the support recommended that I start a new living the world completely different in a big city, and then go back to Jormag Rising, but it didn't work.

I tried to complete the story with a friend, but it didn't work either.

After all attempts failed, the support asked me to report the error inside the game, I did it but nothing has happened yet, a month ago.

And now I ask for help to solve this problem in some way, if possible to notify the developers.

If anyone knows how to solve this, I thank you in advanceThank you very much!

@Jilora.9524 said:Can't you just start Jormag rising like any other story. Go into hero panel story area whatever and start it. I get letters all the time but never needed the letter for a story it just points you in the right direction. I could be wrong

I tried that,Support said the same to me,But the story of Jormag Rising, I asked to open the letter,I tried to go to the next place and nothing happened,

In jormag rising it must be different, because the other stories don't happen if you delete the letter without opening it before

@FabianoNCD.2408 said:

@Jilora.9524 said:Can't you just start Jormag rising like any other story. Go into hero panel story area whatever and start it. I get letters all the time but never needed the letter for a story it just points you in the right direction. I could be wrong

I tried that,Support said the same to me,But the story of Jormag Rising, I asked to open the letter,I tried to go to the next place and nothing happened,

In jormag rising it must be different, because the other stories don't happen if you delete the letter without opening it before

Ok, I have an account that's done no story at all. I'll try and start Jormag rising on it and see what you mean.

That didn't work. How did you delete the letter once I went to mail it opened automatically and started

@Jilora.9524 said:

Ok, I have an account that's done no story at all. I'll try and start Jormag rising on it and see what you mean.

That didn't work. How did you delete the letter once I went to mail it opened automatically and started

If I had already done this story with a character, it would be okay to delete the letter,But I've never done this story before

@FabianoNCD.2408 said:

If I had already done this story with a character, it would be okay to delete the letter,But I've never done this story before

Yeah I just don't know how you deleted the letter. I started it went to mail and it opened the letter automatically and started Jormag rising. I didn't have a chance to delete it so idk how you did w/o it just opening. Then I deleted letter and quit and tried to restart but I'm sure you tried that too

@FabianoNCD.2408 said:

When I change story to continue with another story on the same character and then change back to Jormag Rising, then I will get a new letter (even when I have had same letter before). Have you tried to change between stories and then change back to trigger the green dot on map (you will need to open letter)?

@Jilora.9524 said:

Yeah I just don't know how you deleted the letter. I started it went to mail and it opened the letter automatically and started Jormag rising. I didn't have a chance to delete it so idk how you did w/o it just opening. Then I deleted letter and quit and tried to restart but I'm sure you tried that too

I think I had the email open when I received the letter, then the letter remains closed until I open it, and I was excluding other letters, that may be it.Yes, I've tried, tried to restart in another city as the recommended support

@ShadowCatz.8437 said:

When I change story to continue with another story on the same character and then change back to Jormag Rising, then I will get a new letter (even when I have had same letter before). Have you tried to change between stories and then change back to trigger the green dot on map (you will need to open letter)?

Yes i triedI canceled and started a new way of living the world totally different, and then I started the jormag again and nothing happens.

When I am on another map, the green mark appears on Drizzle for me, but when it went to Drizzle it does not appear anymore.

I've been to the place where the brand is, but there's nothing

You need to completely reset your progress in that story chapter, not just switch to another story and then back again: Go to your Story Panel, select Jormag Rising, and click Quit This Chapter.

Also, make sure your mail isn't full, there's a limit on how many mails you can have in your inbox. I believe its just ten mails from players but I'm unsure about the mail you get from story and NPCs in the game.

Its impossible to delete a mail without reading it, since you're looking at it while deleting it, so something's weird.

The green story mark should be near Leadfoot Village, northeast a bit, in Drizzlewood Coast.

@Hannelore.8153 said:You need to completely reset your progress in that story chapter, not just switch to another story and then back again: Go to your Story Panel, select Jormag Rising, and click Quit This Chapter.

Also, make sure your mail isn't full, there's a limit on how many mails you can have in your inbox. I believe its just ten mails from players but I'm unsure about the mail you get from story and NPCs in the game.

Its impossible to delete a mail without reading it, since you're looking at it while deleting it, so something's weird.

The green story mark should be near Leadfoot Village, northeast a bit, in Drizzlewood Coast.

Yes, I already tried that,Before starting another story I clicked to leave the chapter.

My email box is empty.

If it is impossible to delete an email without reading it then this problem was caused by something else I don't know.

The story mark appears to me when I'm on another map, when I go to Drizzle he’s no longer there,Even going to the place I can’t find anything,